SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

He's a true 6'2" 206.... that's a big RB!

he might end up being 6'1 or 6'0. Seems like every prospect always is 1-2 inches less than there height listed on rivals (From 2012 westerkamp,michael rose, mcmullen, leroy alexander, moss, whitaker). Everyone other than whitaker and rose where off by 2 inches.

That's probably not a big deal. 6-2 is getting fairly tall for a RB. Closer to 6-0 wouldn't be a problem at all.

There's nothing wrong with short running backs. If they're built right, they're very difficult to tackle. Maurice Jones-Drew is a good example. I've seen him light up some pretty big linebackers before. 6' even is a decent height for a RB though.

Didnt MJD light up Terrell Suggs on a goal line play?

I think it was Shawn Merriman... I remember that play. He decleated that guy.

This kid reminds me alot of Chris Brown from Colorado. The Chris Brown that ran for 10 touchdowns against a Craig Bohl defense.

So the Chris Brown that would beat up a defense, not the one that beat up his girlfriend.

You sir, are correct.

I thought he was a Nebraska Commit? It says in the video that he's going to LSU. Anyway I wouldn't care if he was a three star or a four star. If the coaches see it and he can prove it on the field then that's all that matters.

At one time, he was committed to LSU. Most likely interviewed during that time

It is an absolute indictment against rivals that this happened. 24/7 is the new game in town. Dear Lord. What more does this monster of a football player have to do to maintain four stars??????????? Dear Christ Almighty.

Although this is true, I don't mind it either beings he is a husker commit. I would hate to lose this guy, selfish I know but I would rather have him prove it on the field for GBR.

It is an absolute indictment against rivals that this happened. 24/7 is the new game in town. Dear Lord. What more does this monster of a football player have to do to maintain four stars??????????? Dear Christ Almighty.

Completely agree 247 is the best. But remember, 247 has been the only service that has had him at a 3-star the entire time. They have him listed at something like #38 RB and rivals has him at #20. So the downgrade is stupid considering what he did this season and especially in the playoffs, but rivals is still much higher on him than 247

Completely agree 247 is the best. But remember, 247 has been the only service that has had him at a 3-star the entire time. They have him listed at something like #38 RB and rivals has him at #20. So the downgrade is stupid considering what he did this season and especially in the playoffs, but rivals is still much higher on him than 247

247 just bumped him to a 4 star.