SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Via Max Olson's twitter

@max_olson: Adam Taylor on Nebraska: "I know they're the best for me and they supported me through all this. Great school, family environment"#huskers

oh baby!

I really hope he sticks to his guns!! Remember who's been with you through everything AT!! Dont let those weasels Brown and Miles sell you any BS they will never back up. They are used car salesmen. Cant wait to see you in red!!

Via Max Olson's twitter

@max_olson: Adam Taylor on Nebraska: "I know they're the best for me and they supported me through all this. Great school, family environment"#huskers

oh baby!

I really hope he sticks to his guns!! Remember who's been with you through everything AT!! Dont let those weasels Brown and Miles sell you any BS they will never back up. They are used car salesmen. Cant wait to see you in red!!

I love this kid! Sounds like he's all N! Tuck Fexas!!!!

Here is a link from foxsportssouthwest with video highlights from the Katy vs Cedar Hill game. Shows all five of Adam Taylor's TD's.

http://www.foxsports...62-db4532100cbe

Scary highlights.

That kid is a Montee Ball remake. Anyone else see it?

He is #28.... :dunno

But in all seriousness, yeah I agree. He runs a lot like Ball. Breaks a lot of tackles, and that's a great thing to see.

I'd like to see his senior film before saying this, but I truely believe that this kid and Newby (pending his hopeful commitment) are the two best HS backs we have gotten and that includes Aaron Green and Braylon Heard. Not saying these guys will start from day one, but damn this would be a great problem to have.

Even Rex?

Rex was no where near the high school prospect as this kid.

Damon Sayles@DamonSayles

#Huskers bound Adam Taylor on @AdrianPeterson comparison: "That’s kind of crazy. I work hard every day, but I’m no Adrian Peterson." #txhsfb

A-xBdfKCEAA5dwt.jpg

:leghump: :leghump: :leghump:

Adrian Peterson

This kid made me look like a really smart man yesterday!!!

This is a clear cut 5 star running back if Ive ever seen one. I truely believe if we get Newby as well that this will be the best RB class in the nation.

Damon Sayles@DamonSayles

#Huskers bound Adam Taylor on @AdrianPeterson comparison: "That’s kind of crazy. I work hard every day, but I’m no Adrian Peterson." #txhsfb

A-xBdfKCEAA5dwt.jpg

Adrian Peterson

This is a clear cut 5 star running back if Ive ever seen one. I truely believe if we get Newby as well that this will be the best RB class in the nation.

This kid is an absolute beast! He has to have every recruiting service back peddling, especially rivals who dropped him for no apparent reason.

Damon Sayles@DamonSayles

A-xBdfKCEAA5dwt.jpg

Adrian Peterson

If we land Newby, one of the best duo's for sure! WOWZA!!!