SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Adam looks like he is physically is ready but he will have to learn the playbook as well as adjust to college life so I wouldn't put too many expectations on him or any other freshmen. It's possible that he could contribute but I think it's best just to let it all play out. We have a good group in Ameer, Heard, Cross and Frazier so he will have lots of help, but competition as well.

************NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH***************

I JUST GOT OF THE HORN WITH A "VERY" RELIABLE SOURCE AND ADAM TAYLOR HAD DINNER WITH FOUR OF THE NEBRASKA COACHES AT HIS HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND HE IS FULLY COMMITTED TO NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!

Like I said loyalty breeds loyalty and NU never once backed off him after the injury. He also knows the power I is his style and wants to do what he can to help Nebraska win as many games as it can next year. I was given permission to post this.

Doug Johnson

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

Ditto!

************NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH***************

I JUST GOT OF THE HORN WITH A "VERY" RELIABLE SOURCE AND ADAM TAYLOR HAD DINNER WITH FOUR OF THE NEBRASKA COACHES AT HIS HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND HE IS FULLY COMMITTED TO NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!

Like I said loyalty breeds loyalty and NU never once backed off him after the injury. He also knows the power I is his style and wants to do what he can to help Nebraska win as many games as it can next year. I was given permission to post this.

Doug Johnson

angela-merkel-goal-celebration-gif.gif

Thanks for all the welcome words. Adam's mom viewed this forum today and said yall sound like really great fans. She is in the medical field and loved your training facilities. Adam was very impressed with the new strength and conditioning facility thanks to Ndamukong Suh.

When I met coach Ron Brown he said Adam would be worked into rotation right away. I don't think that means he will start but I bet he sees the field. I don't think you will have to wait a year for him to put on weight as my kids train with the same trainer and he only took off a couple of days after the State Championship game to let his shoulder rest. I will find some photos of his sophomore year and his senior year and you will see a huge difference. I would expect to see a very healthy running back there this summer taking summer school getting a head start on the season.

Taylors mother also said that a lot of coaches are calling to find out who was responsible for his quick return after surgery and she is not letting him call them back until after signing day so that nobody thinks he is talking to someone else and so they don't try to get in his head.

on another note my source also told me about a guy who had dinner with Adam here in Katy two weeks ago. His name rhymes with Panini. Just sayin

• Fire 1

My thing is with him, Ameer, Braylon. Imani, King, and Newby it's gonna be a damn crowded backfield.

But Momma Taylor!!! Honored that you read our board. When you come up, you'll enjoy all of the Husker fans at the tailgates.