Dark Knight Rises

*Minor Spoilers, I guess? I'll throw that in there just to be safe.

It's 4 30 in the morning, I have to go to work in an hour, and all I want to do is punch someone because I'm so jacked from seeing this movie. My only complaint is that it was (at times) difficult to understand some of the characters, and also the times on the bomb were not really cohesive with the action that was going on.

The Dark Knight Rise is way better than The Avengers actually its not even close.

Don't get me wrong the Avengers was a great movie but it was a silly fun movie for all ages. TDKR is filled with emotion throughout the movie with great acting, action, and a solid story. Christopher Nolan would be dumb not to follow up on another Batman movie. I know he said he's done with the Batman movies but seriously he would be dumb not to continue.

I would just like to say I think TDKR and The Avengers are very different style of movies, they had different goals.

On TDKR I think it was better than TDK. It actually felt much shorter than it's predecessor even though it was longer. I thought it would be overloaded with semi unneeded story lines, but everything seemed to fit well and moved the plot forward. It was a very large plot to undertake and was done well. A bit of a shame they had the cliché ending, would of been better if Nolan left it more open ended like Inception.

On another Batman I think it is a matter of time, but Nolan might just EP it. Jason Gordan-Levvit pretty much has to take up the Batman role though.

I did get a little laugh that the opposing football team was from Rapid City.

spoiler alert?

I guess if you haven't seen a single trailer maybe.

uh, the whole reason i planned on seeing the movie was to find out who the opposing team was against gotham's. i have a dc comic fantasy fantasy league.

Looks like it earned 30.6 million for its midnight release screening which is the 2nd highest midnight screening in history......The Avengers only had 18.5 and The Dark Knight had 18.3.

That's quite a bit difference, I expected it to be around 20. Anyways I think after last night the box office is going to take a hit. They will still make a sh#t ton, but millions will be lost.