**Official** 2012 Official Visits Thread

With Rex out, our back-up RB's got a lot of playing time and showed well. With our main competition for Newby (Cal) and Clement (Pitt) both suffering upset losses I hope this bodes well for us. I have to believe Tedford at Cal is going to be on the hot seat. Cal has been mired in mediocrity and now is sliding down further in the Pac 12.

we may know of a new commit by tomorrow or monday. if that were the case id bet itd be shortridge.

I guess Shortridge is a quite kid, Banderas said he thought he was having a good time but was really quite and hard to get a read on him. Clement and his Dad were having a blast, i would guess he will still visit Wisky and ND thou, but it would be nice if im wrong. Havent read an interview with either of them yet.

Hannon was on an UO and he said it confirmed to him that he made the right choice. He has never saw a game, so he love the atmosphere and the fans, will be back for an OV for the Wisky game, loved what he saw from the offense.

To recap,

Christian Morris, Courtney Love, David Knevel, Zach Hannon, and Jamone Boyd will all be here for the Wisconsin game on 9/29.

A.J Natter for the Michigan game.

As for Basketball players visiting.

Zach Hanson (Creighton Commit) and Nick Fuller (NU Commit) will be here for the Wisconsin game as well.

Even though it is an away game, this Saturday at the Rose Bowl could potentially reap big dividends as top recruits can see us in person. My understanding is DE Mathis and CB Hunt will be in attendance. What about RB Newby, TE Sandland, and OT Hinnant? All these guys are within an hour of the Rose Bowl. OG Quessenberry and RB Cormier are further south but not too far either.

In my understanding. Johnny Stanton, Joe Mathis, Dashon Hunt, Terrell Newby, Scott Quessenberry, Kenny Lacy will all be at the game. So this game is actually a huge game, recruiting wise. Especially if the stadium is painted red and they see how well Husker fans actually do travel.