**Official** 2012 Official Visits Thread

D) All of the above.

Some guys are on officials and unofficials and some are just going to go. Hunt, Newby, Stanton, Quessenbury are guys that i have seen personally that have said they cant wait to watch us play, could be others too, but at this point in the process they all will be looking at both teams.

I think Lacy is on an official

We f'd ourselves in the UCLA game. All those Cali kids are going to think why should I move to Nebraska to play football when the football at UCLA is just as good or better.

A smart kid would see the benefits of coming here. They could all probably start or contribute right away.

We f'd ourselves in the UCLA game. All those Cali kids are going to think why should I move to Nebraska to play football when the football at UCLA is just as good or better.

A smart kid would see the benefits of coming here. They could all probably start or contribute right away.

That's exactly what Joe Mathis said. Almost word for word.

Then he is smarter than his grades suggest. The big question for me has always been, why wait in line behind a bunch 5 star talent when you could be playing from day one?

Then he is smarter than his grades suggest. The big question for me has always been, why wait in line behind a bunch 5 star talent when you could be playing from day one?

Joe Mathis actually really buckled down over the summer. Got his GPA up to a 2.6 and passed the ACT by athletics standards. I mean not a genius, but he's on his way up.

This Wisconsin game is scaring me...

No, they have shown nothing all year that makes me believe we'll have a problem with them. However, we're notorious for botching a game when we shouldn't... and that CAN'T be this game. Every recruit we are heavily after (more or less) will be there to witness it if it happens.