**Official** 2012 Official Visits Thread

right now I know of priest willis, mackensie alexander, jamone boyd, demorea stringfellow, randy gregory, aaron cochran, jonathan cook, josh banderas, zach hannon(expect him work boyd hard), aj natter, kevin gladney, johnny stanton.

I might say this weekend tops the wisconsin visits weekend. more high profile guys that can can make a team a championship contender. Very Excited! we need to win!

With this being the last night home game and not many other big gameday recruiting dates left does the staff adjust their philosophy on taking verbals this weekend!

Agree CMT.

Let's hope the comeback against NW is a turning point for this season.

We have big time program changing type of recruits coming in this week. We absolutely need to not crap the bed against Michigan like last year.

We HAVE played better at home this year. Gosh, if this team just cut out the stupid penalties and fumbles, we could be SOOOO dangerous....

How many years now has ball security been an issue?!

right now I know of priest willis, mackensie alexander, jamone boyd, demorea stringfellow, randy gregory, aaron cochran, jonathan cook, josh banderas, zach hannon(expect him work boyd hard), aj natter, kevin gladney, johnny stanton.

I might say this weekend tops the wisconsin visits weekend. more high profile guys that can can make a team a championship contender. Very Excited! we need to win!

Sean Callahan on BRW made no mention of priest visiting this weekend. Any idea as to why CMT?

OWH Article on this weekend's visitors. A couple things that stuck out to me:

“For a guy my size I actually move real well laterally,” Gregory told Huskers Illustrated, which covers Nebraska recruiting. “They think I can stand up a lot more and actually play a little bit of outside linebacker. I can bring a lot to the table.”

Jamone Boyd (6-4/240, Lee's Summit, Mo.): The four-star end takes his first official visit of the year to Nebraska, accompanying friend and Husker commit Zach Hannon. Boyd is a 3-4 end in high school, usually playing head-up on the tackle, but his power rush is a good fit for Nebraska. He's unofficially visited Arkansas and Missouri.

This has likely been talked about but we have a DE who's been told he could also play OLB and a 3-4 DE. Getting some guys who can play a 3-4 against an opponent where we can definitely use as much speed on the field as possible won't be a bad thing, IMO.