What comedy would you want to see remade?

Revenge of the Nerds, that could be a great remake. Hell, it even seems like it could be done cheap. I would love to see that remade.

This is actually one movie I would be ok with being remade. There are some very talented actors right now that could do a great job with this. New game, who would you like to see play the roles if they made a new Revenge of the Nerds movie?

Lewis………….

Gilbert………...

Poindexter…...

Lamar………..

Wormser…….

Booger……...

Betty………...

Stan………...

Ogre………..

Coach Harris……...

Happy Gilmore. It should have been a great movie. Has the makings of a classic. But the Adam Sandler version was just okay. Remake it and do it right this time.

And how do you make it right? Get tschu to convince Tiger that his career is over and have him do it?

Tiger? He's not the underdog type. Tiger might be better in the Shooter McGavin role. I'm not sure who would be good for Happy Gilmore. Somebody who is believable as a scruffy, wannabe hockey player. Maybe Stevo from Jackass.

Revenge of the Nerds, that could be a great remake. Hell, it even seems like it could be done cheap. I would love to see that remade.

This is actually one movie I would be ok with being remade. There are some very talented actors right now that could do a great job with this. New game, who would you like to see play the roles if they made a new Revenge of the Nerds movie?

Lewis………….knapplc

Gilbert………...PaulCrewe

Poindexter…...NUance

Lamar………..get that dude from Reading Rainbow

Wormser…….Deckedinblack

Booger……...Po Belini

Betty………...female HuskerBoard member

Stan………...Me

Ogre………..Ndamukong Suh

Coach Harris……...Bo Pelini

Lewis………….knapplc

Gilbert………...PaulCrewe

Poindexter…...NUance

Lamar………..get that dude from Reading Rainbow

Wormser…….Deckedinblack

Booger……...Po Belini

Betty………...female HuskerBoard member

Stan………...Me

Ogre………..Ndamukong Suh

Coach Harris……...Bo Pelini

I can do Gilbert. That must mean I get to be Goose in Top Gun as well.

GSG, I envision you more as Toshiro. Especially on the trike during the Olympics.

Booger: "ok Toshiro, what you got???"

Toshiro: "ohh...i got a frush"

Booger:" "what the f#*k's a frush?!?!?"

Great sequence.