QB Anthony Jennings [LSU Commit]

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/05/25/anthony-jennings-qb-releases-his-10-finalists/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

Marietta coach Scott Burton told the AJC. “He ended up with around 35 scholarship offers. He wanted to get it down to 10 to take a harder look at those schools, and then let the other ones move on with other quarterbacks they are recruiting.”

Here’s the 10 in alphabetical order:

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • LSU
  • Mississippi State
  • Missouri
  • Nebraska
  • Ole Miss
  • Oregon
  • South Florida
  • Wisconsin

Jennings grew up a fan of UGA, where his father played college football. However, the Bulldogs already have a commitment at the QB position with Brice Ramsey of Camden County.

What’s next for Anthony? He will travel to LSU this weekend, and then make recruiting trips over the next 10 days to Wisconsin, Missouri and Oregon. Jennings will likely commit late this summer

he is set to decide between 4 schools and I dont believe nebraska is one of them. Down to Kincade and kincade only basically. I wouldnt be surprised to see brayden scott get an offer after qb camp

his final 4 are LSU, Mizzou, Wisc & Oregon. I dont know of the order or if there is one. Has been said he would like to pick in the next few weeks.