QB Anthony Jennings [LSU Commit]

the more i watch the vid the more i like him... sorry to use generic words but he looks like he had good instincts and elusiveness...... among other things

now im not really sure between our plan b-c crop of QBS (lets be real guys) which i would like i more... but so far im impressed that we are on them.... i guess things do happen for a reason...

jennings is the best qb available that we have offered right now

I'd take either of the two Texas guys over him. But thats just a personal opinion.

If we can get the Skyline kid I'll be very pleased. if he did in fact out perform Armstrong that speaks volumes IMO?

But these three are all so very close. If we can get all three, the staff will have a very hard time deciding who to take.

I really like this kid. He's the #1 QB on my board for 2013. Now that Bama is full at QB and I am hearing Georiga is most likely full as well, I do think we have somewhat of a chance at getting him to visit us. I wouldn't be surprised though if he doesn't end up at Miss State, or UNC based on the offer list he has so far. I also wouldn't be surprised if LSU or Auburn come into the picture in the near future. I see Miss State, UNC, LSU, or Auburn as southern Dual Threat schools that could potentially sweep in and sway him with an opportunity to stay in the south.

The #2 QB on my board with a current offer is Devante Kinkade. He's a very accurate passer who can also run, who's won a lot, who works hard, who outperformed Tommy Armstrong last year at state, and who beat out some major competitors across the country at the Dallas Elite 11.

I really like this kid. He's the #1 QB on my board for 2013. Now that Bama is full at QB and I am hearing Georiga is most likely full as well, I do think we have somewhat of a chance at getting him to visit us. I wouldn't be surprised though if he doesn't end up at Miss State, or UNC based on the offer list he has so far. I also wouldn't be surprised if LSU or Auburn come into the picture in the near future. I see Miss State, UNC, LSU, or Auburn as southern Dual Threat schools that could potentially sweep in and sway him with an opportunity to stay in the south.

Agreed.

I'd take either of the two Texas guys over him. But thats just a personal opinion.

If we can get the Skyline kid I'll be very pleased. if he did in fact out perform Armstrong that speaks volumes IMO?

But these three are all so very close. If we can get all three, the staff will have a very hard time deciding who to take.

Taking Jennings and Kincade wouldn't be a bad thing, but I would much rather have Kincade as of right now. At the Elite 11 camp in Dallas he was the most accurate passer there.

Taking Jennings and Kincade wouldn't be a bad thing, but I would much rather have Kincade as of right now. At the Elite 11 camp in Dallas he was the most accurate passer there.

Any kid that they say is better than Armstrong is a kid that I want on my team.

No, no, no, some on this very board say he is too small and question if Kincade can make all the throws. They know their stuff.

I want a Jared Lorenzen sized QB.