Any Coach and any staff

HC Bill Callahan

OC Shawn Watson

DC Kevin Cosgrove

And for Wisconsin:

HC - Don Morton - the guy before Barry who was 6 - 27

OC - Sandusky - he's very offensive

DC - Kevin Cosgrove - ya, we stole this guy from Wiscy

By the way, I had to go to a Michigan site to get this info - apparently all records of the team on the Wisconsin AD website starts in the year 2000, or I just couldn't find it.

HC Bill Callahan

OC Shawn Watson

DC Kevin Cosgrove

And for Wisconsin:

HC - Don Morton - the guy before Barry who was 6 - 27

OC - Sandusky - he's very offensive

DC - Kevin Cosgrove - ya, we stole this guy from Wiscy

By the way, I had to go to a Michigan site to get this info - apparently all records of the team on the Wisconsin AD website starts in the year 2000, or I just couldn't find it.

This thread is about the Huskers, please stay on topic. Thanks.

Bill Parcells, HC

Sean Peyton, OC

Mike Zimmer, DC

Bill coached college in Nebraska before. Sean came to the coaches clinic during the BC years and Mike interviewed for the job before Nebraska eventually went with BC.

Urban Meyer also interviewd for the HC job here. What bad luck.

Meyer was extremely interested, Had we fired Solich after the 2002 season Meyer would likely have been our coach. But when we waited until after the 2003 season Meyer decided there was too much risk going to a school that had just fired a coach for going 9-3 regardless of the scores of those 3 losses.

The question was "If Bo Pelini suddenly and inexplicably walked away from the Husker football program... who would you want to replace him?"

I honestly would like Bill Calahan to replace him. As a fan of a conference rival there are plenty credentialed candidates to consider, Tim Brewster, Kevin Wilson, Bill Lynch...the list goes on but Callahan has proven he can cause the Huskers to lose so he, and his staff, take the cake.

jim-harbaugh-inside-ap.jpg

92886.jpg

ncf_u_mangino_576.jpg

I'm really going for a chin-balance in my coaching staff. The head coach would have a nice, medium chin. Harbaugh fits the criteria quite well. Not too much manliness, but enough to assert chin-thority. My defensive coordinator needs to be all that is man. Cowher has a chin that could cut through diamond. For my offensive coordinator, I want a high flying attack that is really diverse. Mangino definitely has the most chins to work with, making him the obvious choice.

• Fire 2