What games will you guys be going to this year?

I'm expecting another 9-3 season because we'll lose to one or two teams that we shouldn't.

Let's turn this into another discussion of how many games we'll lose and why. It seems like we haven't had many of those lately.

Read this: http://www.huskerboa...__fromsearch__1

She was joking bro...

Okay...I seem to be a tad on the obtuse side this evening. :blink:

But...in the OP he did ax for what people thought the record would be...

I'm a student too, and it's going to come down to how my work schedule is, i try to request two games off a month, and work around the rest, but it rarely works that nice. So far im planning on going to:

-Southern Miss

-Arkansas State

-Wisconsin

-Michigan

-Penn State

Then my friends and I are taking a trip up to Chi town against Northwestern

-Most likely going to B1G championship game if we make it

-Will be going to the bowl game IF it's a BCS game.

I'm a student too, and it's going to come down to how my work schedule is, i try to request two games off a month, and work around the rest, but it rarely works that nice. So far im planning on going to:

-Southern Miss

-Arkansas State

-Wisconsin

-Michigan

-Penn State

See...this is why you need flexible hours, like I have.

-Southern Miss

-Arkansas State

-Wisconsin

-Michigan

-Penn State

See...this is why you need flexible hours, like I have.

I wish i had a little better flexibility, that's what i hate about retail, and the fact that we are busy as hell during husker gamedays.

The UCLA game. I think we can go 10-2, but 11-1 is still a possible if the ball bounces in our favor, a couple of times this year, or if the offense cuts way down on the o-line mistakes. jmo

GBR!!!

At the same time I think they could just as easily go 8-4, and because of that I don't think hopes should be high for this season.

The UCLA game. I think we can go 10-2, but 11-1 is still a possible if the ball bounces in our favor, a couple of times this year, or if the offense cuts way down on the o-line mistakes. jmo

GBR!!!

At the same time I think they could just as easily go 8-4, and because of that I don't think hopes should be high for this season.

8-4 would be a big,big let down for me and i'm sure Husker fans around the country. Anythings possible, but I have to think we have a better team than last years, just because its year 2 with this offense, and we got our feet wet with B1G play.

GBR!!!

I will be at the Wisconsin, MIchigan and the Penn St game. Possibly the Southern Miss game. I am looking for tickets to get to the Northwestern game in Chicago but don't want to pay $100 a seat for them, as if it is that expensive I will just watch it on tv and use the money for beer (that is a lot of beer). I would love to go to more games but with a newborn it is much tougher to make it.

I am going to the Iowa game. How many games are you guys going to this year? And what do you expect are record to be this year?

I'm sorry. Every other away game the Huskers play is in an attractive/interesting city...except that one.

Better then no game.

You fighting with yourself again Bucky?