Predicted SOS - thanks Bucky

I don't think this was Snyder's doing, this schedule was set up when Prince was there. No way Snyder would ever choose to have a schedule this tough!

Looking closer the bulk of the SOS depends on what conference you are in - Wisconsin's OOC sched is Snyder-esque but is still in the top half. Big 12: round robin schedule and they dominate the top 20. MAC, sunbelt etc. will schedule a couple of top flight schools in their OOC games, but dominate the bottom half.

Strength of OOC games would be a better indicator of how aggressive you schedule games, in conference your hands are tied. KSU is #8 in the conference

78. Boise State 75.917

These guys have an easier schedule than two thirds of all teams. But I'll predict right now that by mid-October Boise will be complaining that they should be ranked among the top couple of teams in the nation.

78. Boise State 75.917

These guys have an easier schedule than two thirds of all teams. But I'll predict right now that by mid-October Boise will be complaining that they should be ranked among the top couple of teams in the nation.

i can't imagine them having another 1 loss season without Kellen Moore. Peterson is one hell of a coach, but he lost his top assistant coach to the NFL.

78. Boise State 75.917

If they beat Michigan State that first game, you can guarantee it.

78. Boise State 75.917

I will say it right now, there is no way they beat MSU. With MUS's defense, and no Kellen Moore I just cannot see them winning that game.

78. Boise State 75.917

I will say it right now, there is no way they beat MSU. With MUS's defense, and no Kellen Moore I just cannot see them winning that game.

Sparty gonna beat the Broncos like a rented mule.

Boise St. returns five guys with starts on offense and four guys with starts on defense. They lost (on offense):

Kellen Moore-QB

Doug Martin-RB

D.J. Harper-RB

Tyler Shoemaker-WR

Kyle Efaw-TE

Nate Potter-OT

Cory Yriarte-C

Chuck Hayes-OG

That's a rather brutal set of skill players to lose. If they continue to score in the stratosphere without Moore and the rest of these guys, Petersen may be the best coach in Division One.

Ole Miss has a brutal schedule, almost as bad as ND, and what's worse is that, unlike ND, I don't think they stand a chance of winning any of these games...

v. Texas

@ Bama

v. A&M

v. Auburn

@ Arkansas

@ UGA

@ LSU

v. Miss State

...and once again UW has a weak SOS. Alvarez knows how to use scheduling to his advantage I guess....just wish we'd get some better games.

Ole Miss has a brutal schedule, almost as bad as ND, and what's worse is that, unlike ND, I don't think they stand a chance of winning any of these games...

v. Texas

@ Bama

v. A&M

v. Auburn

@ Arkansas

@ UGA

@ LSU

v. Miss State

...and once again UW has a weak SOS. Alvarez knows how to use scheduling to his advantage I guess....just wish we'd get some better games.

I'm going on record right now, saying that Neuter Dame won't end up more than a game over .500.

Then again, Ole Miss will probly end up a lot worse than that.