Prediction: Who is going to be our star cornerback?

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In 2010 it was Amukamara

2011 it was Alfonzo

Who's going to step it up this year and be a leader? I'm betting our secondary is a lot better than last year's. Joseph looks like a proven coach and was successful at Tennessee. I'm thinking our best CB will be Andrew Green. He had Impressive performances against top teams such as Penn St and Michigan St, this is a guy who will emerge as a leader.

In 2010 it was Amukamara

2011 it was Alfonzo

Who's going to step it up this year and be a leader? I'm betting our secondary is a lot better than last year's. Joseph looks like a proven coach and was successful at Tennessee. I'm thinking our best CB will be Andrew Green. He had Impressive performances against top teams such as Penn St and Michigan St, this is a guy who will emerge as a leader.

Seisay looks good and we have had great success with JUCOs. It depends if Green plays like he did at the end of the year but I bet he will be our new star. Vote= Green.

CJ might see the field in garbage time, maybe emerging behind Evans at nickle if Heard starts working more at RB as the year progresses.

You forgot Antonio Bell who came in for pretty much the whole second half after fonzie got kicked out, and is rumored to be neck and neck with MO for the spot oppo Green.

That said Siesay will be our next big corner. Heard he is really smart and picked up the defense really fast. Our new potential first round talent at CB.

CJ might see the field in garbage time, maybe emerging behind Evans at nickle if Heard starts working more at RB as the year progresses.

You forgot Antonio Bell who came in for pretty much the whole second half after fonzie got kicked out, and is rumored to be neck and neck with MO for the spot oppo Green.

That said Siesay will be our next big corner. Heard he is really smart and picked up the defense really fast. Our new potential first round talent at CB.

We are set for the future with our CBs. I just hope Evans can pick up the defense.