Prediction: Who is going to be our star cornerback?

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CJ might see the field in garbage time, maybe emerging behind Evans at nickle if Heard starts working more at RB as the year progresses.

Any kid buried behind Ciante has a TON of ground to makeup.

Seisay has the D1 experience from playing at Memphis as a frosh, but until he comes up to meet a Wisky pulling Guard to turn a run back inside, give me someone who has alread been down that B1G road. Andrew Green is better than 70% of fans give him credit for. The light has "clicked" for this young man, and with a injury free year......look out.

• Fire 1

Lotta people seem to be voting for a guy that we haven't even seen yet. Going with Green until proven otherwise.

A very good reason tschu...I am just eating up all the hype about Mo. I went with Mo. I hope he is as good as advertised.

he's got to learn the defense first. Green should be ready to go.

Lotta people seem to be voting for a guy that we haven't even seen yet. Going with Green until proven otherwise.

A very good reason tschu...I am just eating up all the hype about Mo. I went with Mo. I hope he is as good as advertised.

he's got to learn the defense first. Green should be ready to go.

He was here in the spring, and from everything i heard is up to date with the scheme and picked it up fast. Pretty evenly split between our 2 starting CBs from our HB experts. Our secondary is going to be lights out....bank it.