NU-UCLA Set for Prime-Time Matchup

I'm, apparently, one of the few who likes Joe Buck. I like his voice. I tend not to listen much to what the announcers are saying - I find nearly all of them appear not to be watching the game I'm watching - and Buck's voice and delivery are pleasant to me.

Record it, put it under your pillow and who knows what kind of wild dreams you may have. :D

I'm, apparently, one of the few who likes Joe Buck. I like his voice. I tend not to listen much to what the announcers are saying - I find nearly all of them appear not to be watching the game I'm watching - and Buck's voice and delivery are pleasant to me.

Record it, put it under your pillow and who knows what kind of wild dreams you may have. :D

I'd rather dream about Erin Andrews! Too bad you can't dial-a-dream and dream about the things you want.

cannot wait to go! Right in my backyard!

Mine too!!! I'm bringing 5 people with me... and I'm guessing at least 50% Nebraska fans in attendance. Wouldn't be surprised if it looks like games @ Washington the past few years (or even the South Bend Invasion in 2000).

Those lousy ND kick/punt returns...

Funny you mention Gameday, because I was seeing some tweets not long ago speculating about where Erin Andrews would end up when her contract runs out this year.

It's funny that you mention her, because it seems like no one wants her.

http://deadspin.com/...-away-from-espn

I want her. :D

"Poor Erin. Not only does she have to deal with the glass ceiling, there's a guy rubbing one out on the other side of it."

lol

• Fire 2