Eric Martin's tweet taking offense to Brock Huard's Nebraska prediction makes ESPN's CFB Live

i haven't read this post, because whatev (and i know you can dismiss this whole post because of that) but calling martin entitled or wanting to see him have to pay for college to see how he likes it? entitled? acting like *you* personally gave him the right to attend college? do you know how much he makes the university, let alone the state? who gives you the right to enjoy nebraska football? he does, by making it profitable enough to be shown on espn and abc.

i haven't read this post, because whatev (and i know you can dismiss this whole post because of that) but calling martin entitled or wanting to see him have to pay for college to see how he likes it? entitled? acting like *you* personally gave him the right to attend college? do you know how much he makes the university, let alone the state? who gives you the right to enjoy nebraska football? he does, by making it profitable enough to be shown on espn and abc.

Although I do agree with what you are saying. But, the reason I love watching college ball way more then pro ball is because they aren't playing for the almighty dollar, they are playing to try and get to the almighty dollar. Plus, they do get all the resources to get a top notch education and life skills to prepare them for the rest of their life outside of football.

Although I do agree with what you are saying. But, the reason I love watching college ball way more then pro ball is because they aren't playing for the almighty dollar, they are playing to try and get to the almighty dollar. Plus, they do get all the resources to get a top notch education and life skills to prepare them for the rest of their life outside of football.

i agree. i would not want the ncaa to turn into the nfl and it's a fine line.

The UCLA game will be hyped. Yes, i agree with the comparison to Washington 2010. Here comes little weak overrated nebraska. Here's UCLA, new coach, new energy, all this So Cal talent, whatever. Then they run onto the field and see 50000 in red and sh#t, we're dun. That's what's gonna happen.

I think if we hold them down for the first quarter,[ because they are going to be fired up playing us], we win it going away. Turnovers and them scoring early, to start the game, will make it much tougher, than it should be. 9 wins should not be a problem, but I didn't think North Western, had a chance last year, so what do I know.

I hope your right on the number of fans we have there. I know there are 6 of us going.

GBR!!!

Hearing word that the players have now been banned from Twitter.

Not surprising, to say the least.

We go through this every season do we not?

Or at least every time Eric Martin does something stupid

how was his tweet stupid? i agree a twitter ban is probably a good idea, but a lazy journalist making a story out of a kid defending his team should not be the reason.

how was his tweet stupid? i agree a twitter ban is probably a good idea, but a lazy journalist making a story out of a kid defending his team should not be the reason.

I think he's talking about the million tweets about wanting more money

I think he's talking about the million tweets about wanting more money

i see. we are all trying to get paid.

On a serious note, I'm in the same boat.

You know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel like... I can't... find a good word to rhyme with note and boat. I just don't have the flow that Mr. Martin has.

Anyhow, I don't have my monies yet either, but they charge the total cost for all summer classes in May, so I had to pay for them with my own money on June 12th. These players can't work (but maybe that's just in the fall and spring) and they don't all have good financial support from their parental units, so I can understand the frustration.