Eric Martin's tweet taking offense to Brock Huard's Nebraska prediction makes ESPN's CFB Live

No, I'm saying this team has a history that goes back several seasons of not properly preparing for an opponent. Has nothing to do with the opponent, it has everything to do with our team, and most often, what's between their ears.

I concur with this ^^^.

However, I don't really understand why some of our fans are so down on this team when they haven't even played a game yet this season.

Wonder if Huard has gotten rid of that Jason Peter imprint on his body. Hard to say how we're going to do this season. I think we'd be a lot more confident in getting 9 wins had we made a better second half showing vs. South Carolina. We should be able to push the Bruins around, though. Should being the key word.

No, I'm saying this team has a history that goes back several seasons of not properly preparing for an opponent. Has nothing to do with the opponent, it has everything to do with our team, and most often, what's between their ears.

I concur with this ^^^.

However, I don't really understand why some of our fans are so down on this team when they haven't even played a game yet this season.

Because the only thing that we can count on being good is Rex. Many uncertainties everywhere. Team could turn out great, but they seem pretty unproven for the most part.

Its going to really be fun on this board after NU drops half a hundred on UCLA.

UCLA is actually pretty loaded with talent on defense.

However, it's hard to take them seriously when their defensive coordinator is this guy:

35j05sl.jpg

Is Owa going to start for them? I hope we give him a special beating.

Is Owa going to start for them? I hope we give him a special beating.

I doubt it. They switched to a 3-4. Not sure where he would fit that kind of defense. He's already put on a bunch of weight, he'd probably have to add even more to be a DE.

I almost feel sorry for him, but anyone dumb enough to go play football for Neuheisel gets what they deserve.