Eric Martin's tweet taking offense to Brock Huard's Nebraska prediction makes ESPN's CFB Live

Its going to really be fun on this board after NU drops half a hundred on UCLA.

UCLA is actually pretty loaded with talent on defense.

However, it's hard to take them seriously when their defensive coordinator is this guy:

35j05sl.jpg.

What a coincidence. I just pulled that move on my wife last night. She didn't like it.

• Fire 3

Someone, please, give Eric Martin his checks!

Compiled by Jason Kirk of SB Nation, from E-Mart's twitter feed yesterday:

Strugglin man. I miss summer pel grant like that was something to be here for in the summer, now it's like why be here in the summer? Broke... Broke... Broke... I know compliance is watchin my tweets WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!

I have a quarter tank of gas left, how am I suppose to get to practice and class WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Rent, cell phone, utilities, credit card bill, car insurance, gas, and food WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Some teammates got kids WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Surviving off protein drinks WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Sleeping off hunger WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Driving extra slow to save gas WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!! Running red lights so you dont waste gas at the red lights WE NEED OUR CHECKS. Don't wanna hangout wit no one because you don't wanna drive there WE NEED OUR CHECKS. Drinkin water till you get full WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Playing the game to take the hunger off yo mind WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Value/Dollar menu cost to much WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Thinkin bout applying to be a construction worker in Lincoln WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Coaches wondering why everyones body fat going down WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Selling old games back to the game store for a dinner WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Becoming friends wit the owner of the pawn shop WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! My kitchen lookin like "The Landing" WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! When everything taste good even things you dont like WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Thinkin bout catching one of those deer that runs across my yard WE NEE OUR CHECKS!! Thinkin bout setting a rabbit trap I saw them make on survival man WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! How does squirrel taste?? WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!

Hopefully I got my point across.

LINK

This needs to be the 2012 motto of this team. Get hungry. Play nasty. Why?

WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!

Thinkin bout setting a rabbit trap I saw them make on survival man WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! How does squirrel taste?? WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!

lol. Wow, the poor guy is starving. Cut the damn checks! :lol:

I feel a new Eric Martin sign opportunity coming on...

So depressing that I've graduated and can't attend games for cheap anymore though.

so....YOU NEED A CHECK??

lol, i remember being broke in college, tryin to play/train for football. can only work 20 hours a week if on scholly or something like that.

but damn, shows how spoiled these D-1 guys are: so much given to em during season and school year that they can barely survive 2-3 months on their own in summer.

maybe a Car Dealership in Norman could give him a 'job', lol

As much as I love Caveman, I gotta disagree with the stipend idea. It's just a road that I don't want to see college football go down-- or college sports in general. Maybe he should try not being on a football scholarship and see what it's like to try and pay for his college tuition and living expenses. Then he might appreciate what he is being given (or what he has earned with his talent, whatever way you want to shake it)

Someone, please, give Eric Martin his checks!

Compiled by Jason Kirk of SB Nation, from E-Mart's twitter feed yesterday:

Strugglin man. I miss summer pel grant like that was something to be here for in the summer, now it's like why be here in the summer? Broke... Broke... Broke... I know compliance is watchin my tweets WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!

I have a quarter tank of gas left, how am I suppose to get to practice and class WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Rent, cell phone, utilities, credit card bill, car insurance, gas, and food WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Some teammates got kids WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Surviving off protein drinks WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Sleeping off hunger WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Driving extra slow to save gas WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!! Running red lights so you dont waste gas at the red lights WE NEED OUR CHECKS. Don't wanna hangout wit no one because you don't wanna drive there WE NEED OUR CHECKS. Drinkin water till you get full WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Playing the game to take the hunger off yo mind WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Value/Dollar menu cost to much WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Thinkin bout applying to be a construction worker in Lincoln WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Coaches wondering why everyones body fat going down WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Selling old games back to the game store for a dinner WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Becoming friends wit the owner of the pawn shop WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! My kitchen lookin like "The Landing" WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! When everything taste good even things you dont like WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! Thinkin bout catching one of those deer that runs across my yard WE NEE OUR CHECKS!! Thinkin bout setting a rabbit trap I saw them make on survival man WE NEED OUR CHECKS!! How does squirrel taste?? WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!

Hopefully I got my point across.

LINK

This needs to be the 2012 motto of this team. Get hungry. Play nasty. Why?

WE NEED OUR CHECKS!!

The only kind of check Eric Martin needs is a spell check! Too soon?