The only thing I see about these cleats are that these are not football cleats but soccer cleats. Football cleats have a front cleat, while soccer cleats have none on the toe.

Other than that, I think these are one of the ugliest pairs of cleats i've ever seen, and i've seen some ugly cleats playing soccer for over 2 decades. I think black and red are the best and these cleats might look good as red where the white is and black for the current red parts.

The only thing I see about these cleats are that these are not football cleats but soccer cleats. Football cleats have a front cleat, while soccer cleats have none on the toe.

Other than that, I think these are one of the ugliest pairs of cleats i've ever seen, and i've seen some ugly cleats playing soccer for over 2 decades. I think black and red are the best and these cleats might look good as red where the white is and black for the current red parts.

What makes them so ugly? They look clean.

They look over powered with the white. In soccer you wear white cleats, you just look foolish, and you can count on 1 hand how many players over the years you've seen with white cleats. It's my personal opinion but I believe cleats should not be white for any reason what so ever. At Creighton we had Diadora as a sponser so we had to wear their blue Brazil when we were on TV be it local or national, and I didn't like those either.

Call me traditional, give me a normal set of black Adidas cleats and maybe a little color with them and i'm golden.

They look over powered with the white. In soccer you wear white cleats, you just look foolish, and you can count on 1 hand how many players over the years you've seen with white cleats. It's my personal opinion but I believe cleats should not be white for any reason what so ever. At Creighton we had Diadora as a sponser so we had to wear their blue Brazil when we were on TV be it local or national, and I didn't like those either.

Call me traditional, give me a normal set of black Adidas cleats and maybe a little color with them and i'm golden.

But, this isnt soccer. I played soccer all the way through high school and anymore the more exotic cleats are the in thing. I'm talking purple with green and bight colors everywhere. White cleats are very popular in football. Comparing this to soccer makes no sense.

But, this isnt soccer. I played soccer all the way through high school and anymore the more exotic cleats are the in thing. I'm talking purple with green and bight colors everywhere. White cleats are very popular in football. Comparing this to soccer makes no sense.

Hence why this is my opinion. I simply do not like white cleats, so I voiced my opinion on the whole thing.

I know the cleats you're talking about for soccer, they are made by Rebock and Nike. I still prefer my old samba's to this day and still use my old ragidy pair from my college days. Hell I still have my Adidas Raptors from high school days and they are still in pretty decent shape.

Hence why this is my opinion. I simply do not like white cleats, so I voiced my opinion on the whole thing.

I know the cleats you're talking about for soccer, they are made by Rebock and Nike. I still prefer my old samba's to this day and still use my old ragidy pair from my college days. Hell I still have my Adidas Raptors from high school days and they are still in pretty decent shape.

I gotcha. Adidas is starting to get pretty wild with their color schemes as well. Cant say I have seen a pair of reebok soccer cleats in the last 5 years though.

Red/white? Black? I just wish we had someone who could wear Joe Washington's silver shoes. He was the Barry Sanders of the 70s. I used to be a Redskins fan (after JW left), and he was legendary there too.

/ Watch the run in that youtube at the 0:50 mark. Unbelievable.

Adidas made a great move getting RG3. It feels like they're making strides in competing with the powerhouse that is Nike.

The cleats look nice. Going to have to see the entire package to form my full opinion, but it really won't matter either way, as long as we play well in them.

IMO, Rex always looked awesome when they taped his ankles with white tape.

4c52f08757a8a.image.jpg

Not white cleats, but you get it.