Do you like our alternate uniforms?

Uniform craze  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally could care less. But changing the uniform in our house playing the other Big Red is pretty dumb to me. It is saying they are the true Big Red and we have to change. No big deal I guess, but I would prefer to see it for a different game.

Wisconsin is having an alternate uniform for the game, too. So they will also be changing.

I personally could care less. But changing the uniform in our house playing the other Big Red is pretty dumb to me. It is saying they are the true Big Red and we have to change. No big deal I guess, but I would prefer to see it for a different game.

Wisconsin is having an alternate uniform for the game, too. So they will also be changing.

Yep, to be unveiled Tuesday apparently...word is they may heavily incorporate White and have been codenamed the "Away Jerseys." I'm excited. Our idea of redesigning jerseys hasn't gone far past altering the Motion W the past few years.

483162_10151981286910176_559775813_n.jpg

I like that a lot more than ours

The more I see this, the more I'm disappointed with what NU was stuck with. I simply cannot believe that Nike puts out a really nice alternate jersey for Michigan, and Adidas digs through the clearance rack at the Texas Tech shop, slaps a giant, comical 'N' on the front, and calls it a day.

• Fire 1

How much longer is our contract with Adidas? Any chance we switch to Nike or Under Armor after the contract is up. Other than Maryland's disaster, I like some of the stuff UA has put out recently.

At least Maryland's version of ugly was interesting. The annoying thing about ours is I would like the uniform if they just changed the pants color

How much longer is our contract with Adidas? Any chance we switch to Nike or Under Armor after the contract is up. Other than Maryland's disaster, I like some of the stuff UA has put out recently.

At least Maryland's version of ugly was interesting. The annoying thing about ours is I would like the uniform if they just changed the pants color

i think marylanders really liked their uniforms. they have an interesting flag, i think they are proud of it.

doubtful... us and notre dame are like the only schools keeping adidas relevant in the sport. they'll throw the bank at us once contract time is up i'm sure.

Meh. Mixed feelings. I think the players will like that they have incorporated some black and just because they're different. I'm pretty much a traditionalist but I also think it's great to change things up once in awhile (once or twice a season). But I am fairly disappointed with these. If you're gonna change things up, get crazy with it and for godsakes make sure they don't look so much like TT or any other team for that matter. I'm probably in the minority but I am a big fan of the matter black and/or gray (like OSU's). I don't think Adidas has the creative minds to be handling this type of stuff. These do not maintain any traditional element, do not look like any kind of throwback, are not wild/crazy enough, and I don't like how they fit so tightly. They're just blah. They could've done a lot better.But I don't really care. All I really care about is beating Wisconsin. As long as we take care of that bit of business, I'm sure they'll go over ok. If we lose, we're going to do it looking stupid for no reason.