Do you like our alternate uniforms?

Uniform craze  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quick and dirty, but I would have much rather seen something like this. Maybe change the white accents though and some how make it look a little more old school.

adidf.jpg

adid2.jpg

Yeah-Those would be sweet!

This is Sick!! I love it!!!!!! This is the best option yet.

I'm a traditionalist, but these look great!!! :clap So much better looking than the all red. If you want to honor the Blackshirts than wear a black jersey.

It's not too late, someone get this edited design to the athletic department and Adidas ASAP.

Quick and dirty, but I would have much rather seen something like this. Maybe change the white accents though and some how make it look a little more old school.

adidf.jpg

adid2.jpg

Yeah-Those would be sweet!

This is Sick!! I love it!!!!!! This is the best option yet.

I'm a traditionalist, but these look great!!! :clap So much better looking than the all red. If you want to honor the Blackshirts than wear a black jersey.

It's not too late, someone get this edited design to the athletic department and Adidas ASAP.

i agree, these look great! the all red suck.

The bad thing is...the people that actually 'were' ok with a change for one game even hates them. So it isn't like it couldn't have been avoided, but adidas managed to put a sub-par product together. No matter what people think of 'black' unis, going 'all red'? Are you kidding me? Apparently T.O. didn't fill in adidas on the bad mojo that all red uni's create at NU. And that huge 'N' on the front reminded me of this...

album-cover-rage-against-the-machine-evil-empire.jpg

Why didn't they just go with a black jersey? Seems to be what many of you all wanted, I don't remember many clamoring for a giant "N" in the center of your uniforms.

I get that this is somehow some kind of throwback but a black jersey would have a nice back story as well. It would look better and would excite more positive national attention since any CFB fan worth his salt knows the background.

I personally could care less. But changing the uniform in our house playing the other Big Red is pretty dumb to me. It is saying they are the true Big Red and we have to change. No big deal I guess, but I would prefer to see it for a different game.