Do you like our alternate uniforms?

Uniform craze  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am all for our traditional uniforms. These are ok, I would have liked them better if they had black pants. However, I will be really ticked off if Wisconsin's alternate uniforms for that game use only a red and white color scheme and look better than ours. If that happens I will forever wonder why we couldn't make an alternate uniform with just our typical scarlet and cream colors?

Oh well.....they are only for one game.....and as long as we win the game that's all that matters to me in the long run.

• Fire 1

I don't mind the red jersey (don't like the big N on the front though) but hate the red pants. Would've liked black pants better. These uniforms kind of look like Michigan's unis except they have blue jerseys and gold/yellow? pants.

I'm afraid if the pants were black then we would start looking like Northern Illinois!

Dang! ;) Seriously, I think there will be some conversation about these uniforms until the season starts and there will be more conversation about them when we play Wiscy but after that, it will fade. What's more important than the unis is the score at the end of the game! I want to crush Wiscy this year!