Confidence vote - Which position group are you most confident in?

Shawn Watson  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50088f9dc978d.preview-620.jpg

Got a great mix of talent backing him up: Abdullah, Heard and maybe even Mike Marrow too. Anyone hear how they plan to use Marrow? Will he be slated solely for FB? Or will he be our big back ball carrier in short yardage situations?

With Rex in the backfield I'm pretty sure RB runs away with this poll. But what happens if Rex rolls an ankle and has to sit for a few games?

We're hearing good things about Cross and Marrow. We know Abdullah has skills, with some things to polish up (like putting the ball on the turf). We know a healthy Martinez is a potent threat running the ball. Does all that equate to Running being the most solid position out there?

With Rex in the backfield I'm pretty sure RB runs away with this poll. But what happens if Rex rolls an ankle and has to sit for a few games?

We're hearing good things about Cross and Marrow. We know Abdullah has skills, with some things to polish up (like putting the ball on the turf). We know a healthy Martinez is a potent threat running the ball. Does all that equate to Running being the most solid position out there?

I didnt pick RB for that reason. Lots of Potential but without Rex, Abdullah was second on the team with around 150 yards rushing. You forgot to mention Heard, everyone forgets him, hes going to do some great things here. Saw a few pictures from practice last night and hes gotten quite a bit bigger, perfect size for a RB IMO.

I say secondary. They started to play pretty well towards the end of the year at times. Flashes of brilliance if you will. Even without Dennard (who I feel was never himself anyway), there's plenty of experience. I think with the energy of a new coach and Bo's finger back on it a bit guys like Osbourne and Smith are ready to explode back onto the scene. Throw that in with Green and Seisay and a little help from the D-line, they get my vote.

That's exactly why I went with ST.

If we know that Rex will be healthy and available for all games I would change my vote without hesitation. I'm just not sure what we have after him other than "potential."

50088f9dc978d.preview-620.jpg

Got a great mix of talent backing him up: Abdullah, Heard and maybe even Mike Marrow too. Anyone hear how they plan to use Marrow? Will he be slated solely for FB? Or will he be our big back ball carrier in short yardage situations?

Rex is a exceptional short yardage back. Maybe the best in the country. I don't understand the obsession with putting a bigger guy in there in short yardage situations, just for the sake of having a bigger guy in there. If Marrow doesn't have Rex's vision and patience, and odds are he doesn't, he won't be nearly as effective as Rex in those situations.

• Fire 1

Apparently I am the only one who is most confident in the WR and TE position. I look at Ben Cotton and Kyler Reed, and we are set at TE with those 2 guys. Then we have Kenny Bell, Quincy Enunwa, Jamal Turner, Tim Marlowe, Taariq Allen, and Jordan Westerkamp at WR. Looks pretty dang good there. I think the coaches are going to have some trouble getting everybody on the field that they want to, and that is a good situation to be in. Close 2nd for me would be Special Teams

I'll be quite honest, I am not filled with confidence about our RBs. Rex is amazing, but if he goes down, I have nothing but hope for the guys behind him. Abdullah had only 150 yards last year. I really think Cross will end up being our #2 RB this season, and a good one at that. Cross is the RB of the future, but I'm holding back my excitement and confidence in him and the rest of those guys until I actually see them carry the ball.