(2013) C/PF Akoy Agau [Georgetown Commit]

Talk on a Louisville board that Pitino is pissed that Smiles is still recruiting Agau.

Pitino being pissed is not really high on my list of concerns..........

Oh I hope Miles keeps talking to him until the ink is dry. I just thought it was interesting.

I was just being a smarta$$. Petino gets enough love from the genuflecting press, that it doesn't hurt him to NOT always get his way sometimes.......it was a smack at St. Rick, not at your post..... :D

• 1 year later...

Don't think he has been getting much PT.

Wonder if he is re-thinking his decision?

Of course, he'd have to sit a year and miss playing with buddy Biggs............but better late than never.

Still wish he was here this season. A rangy shot blocker is sorely missed in the middle with our current group.

Of course, he'd have to sit a year and miss playing with buddy Biggs............but better late than never.

Still wish he was here this season. A rangy shot blocker is sorely missed in the middle with our current group.

He hasn't been getting much playing time but he also has a lot of talent ahead of him that is more ready than he is to handle the night to night physical play of college basketball. I know for a fact that he is not re-thinking his decision to go there but that was before all of this came about too. No doubt he would play right away at NU. An over looked part of his game is how good of a shooter he is.

The bigger question is if he is suspended permanently, do we still want him? I'm guessing it would depend on why he was suspended. Does anyone know?

The bigger question is if he is suspended permanently, do we still want him? I'm guessing it would depend on why he was suspended. Does anyone know?

The school did not release the reason for the suspension. He did travel with the team for their upcoming game but he obviously won't suit up.

The school did not release the reason for the suspension. He did travel with the team for their upcoming game but he obviously won't suit up.

Found an article online but can't link it from my phone stating it was a "minor deal" according to Pitino. Said it could be 2 days or 2 weeks depending on how Akoy handles things. Basically just and attitude deal is what I got from it. I'll see if I can find out more