B1G Division Predictions

TSHO44

Dumb Division Name One: Nebraska or Michigan

Dumb Division Name Two: Wisconsin

I would tend to agree. Wiscy can hardly help but win their division. If they lose it'll be some fluke.

Nebraska has the horses all over the field to compete for the Legends division. It remains to be seen if we can get those horses all running in the same direction all year. If so, we'll have a solid shot. If not, Michigan will take the Legends. Even if we can get everything working properly, Michigan still might win it.

Sparty is a threat to win the Legends because of their defense. If they have good replacements (and not projects that need time) filling in their offensive skill positions then they're probably more likely to win than Nebraska. It's just that they lost so much on offense, and even with a great defense, you gotta be able to score to win. 2009 Nebraska is great proof of that.

For Leaders I am picking the darkhorse in Purdue. They will win a tiebreaker over OSU & Wisc. They have the most experienced QB.

For Legends I am picking Nebraska in a tiebreaker over MSU and MU. Mostly because I am a homer and I drink heavily(j/k). My reasoning is we have a 3yr starter at QB where they do not. MU has too many tough road games.

I would tend to agree. Wiscy can hardly help but win their division. If they lose it'll be some fluke.

Nebraska has the horses all over the field to compete for the Legends division. It remains to be seen if we can get those horses all running in the same direction all year. If so, we'll have a solid shot. If not, Michigan will take the Legends. Even if we can get everything working properly, Michigan still might win it.

Sparty is a threat to win the Legends because of their defense. If they have good replacements (and not projects that need time) filling in their offensive skill positions then they're probably more likely to win than Nebraska. It's just that they lost so much on offense, and even with a great defense, you gotta be able to score to win. 2009 Nebraska is great proof of that.

I would say literally 3 more field goals for possibly an NC game appearence would be enough to concur.

For Leaders I am picking the darkhorse in Purdue. They will win a tiebreaker over OSU & Wisc. They have the most experienced QB.

Wrong, Danny O'Brien has played in 20 College Football Games. TerBush has played in 14 and faced Wisconsin twice.

Game 1: 40% completion percentage. 22 yards, no TD's. Badgers beat Purdue 37-0.

Game 2: 52.6% completion percentage. 103 yards, 1 TD, 2 Interceptions. Badgers beat Purdue 62-17.

TerBush's one win over a ranked opponent was a squeaker against a down spiraling Illinois team, his only road win against an awful Indiana team.

They do have a ton of Seniors starting but its not like that experience means much.

Wisconsin rolls Purdue fairly easily at Ade. I'm not worried in the slightest.

Bradie+Ewing+Purdue+v+Wisconsin+rvEizllNuLql.jpg

That's not to say that I don't respect the Boilermakers, I very much do. I have a book on Purdue Football signed by Joe Tiller in my den. My Grandfather grew up in Muncie and was class of '32. I like them, a lot... but UW will beat them, by a lot.

indiana is only three scandals away from playing in indianapolis.

• Fire 3

I would say literally 3 more field goals for possibly an NC game appearence would be enough to concur.

That thought just made me vomit in my mouth a little. Our D was that good. If we even had a pulse on O that year we could be singing a different tune. I do not think I ever watched a more frustrating season than that of 2009.

I am buying into the coach speak (again) getting drunk on the kool-aide and preseason excitement. NU vs Wisky. NU wins.

I am buying into the coach speak and currently drunk on the kool-aide. NU vs Wisky. NU wins.

That thought just made me vomit in my mouth a little. Our D was that good. If we even had a pulse on O that year we could be singing a different tune. I do not think I ever watched a more frustrating season than that of 2009.

that was a championship d.

I am buying into the coach speak and currently drunk on the kool-aide. NU vs Wisky. NU wins.

that was a championship d.

That D was god damn legendary. If the O could have given them points and time away from the field they would have swept the Big 12.

I'm trying not to buy into the hype to protect myself. Wisky vs. Mich with Michigan winning it all. We have a chance, but I've watched this team underperform at the wrong times rather than rise to the challenge. Until I see different I don't see us winning that championship. Now prove me wrong Huskers........PLEASE! :lol:

I'm trying not to buy into the hype to protect myself. Wisky vs. Mich with Michigan winning it all. We have a chance, but I've watched this team underperform at the wrong times rather than rise to the challenge. Until I see different I don't see us winning that championship. Now prove me wrong Huskers........PLEASE! :lol:

Hell...if we don't make it, let's drop 2 games and get a BCS bid like Michigan did last year. I would be fine with that. 2 losses in the regular season is progress and sets up well for the 2013 season.