Wisconsin Fans???

I like Wisconsin football and how they play but please tell me all of your fans dont think this way!!!

Looks like a great year for Wisconsin. OSU and PSU have lost a lot of players and are ineligible for bowls which leaves only Wisconsin in the upper division as a respectable team. So that gives them 5 easy big 10 games and then you add the 3 non conference cupcakes and they have 8 wins before the season starts. If they can win their cross league games and the league championship a title shot.

And I thought our koolaid was sweet some times..

Do Nebraska fans all think alike? Jokes aside, that should answer your question.

Wisconsin lost a lot this last year. Two starting offensive linemen, Russel Wilson, five defensive starters, and half of their coaching staff. Montee Ball choosing to remain for his senior season was huge, so their run game should still be formidable, but their quarterback play will not be Russel Wilson-esque. Their biggest problem is their coaching problem. A coaching staff is very similar to a team - you take away half of that team and replace them with new guys and there will be more communication errors, more break downs, and more mistakes.

Wisconsin has shown the ability to reload, though, so I don't expect them to be average - they'll still be a pretty good team. However, I don't see them as having enough pieces to win the B1G again.

I like Wisconson football and how they play but please tell me all of your fans dont think this way!!!

Looks like a great year for Wisconsin. OSU and PSU have lost a lot of players and are ineligible for bowls which leaves only Wisconsin in the upper division as a respectable team. So that gives them 5 easy big 10 games and then you add the 3 non conference cupcakes and they have 8 wins before the season starts. If they can win their cross league games and the league championship a title shot.

And I thought our koolaid was sweet some times..

Thanks and right back at you, I'm a big fan of Nebarska football.

As far as the rest of your post, I'm a bit confused. Are you quoting a UW fan or some article in that second paragraph? No matter where it came from I don't think that's sipping kool aid, 8 wins is definitely within reason. We're a pretty strong favorite for making the B1G CG which is naturally just one game away from our third consecutive conference championship.

As far as the National title part what portion of that isn't true? I'd say that most teams that win against their OOC opponents/conference mates and go on to win their league CG are somewhere in the National title hunt. That's true of any team. If Minnesota does it they'd be up there as well. I don't think we get anywhere near the BCS NCG this year but the author of your post doesn't say that we will. He says IF we win enough games we will. That's just a statement of fact.

In conclusion, you are all Wisconsessed. It's ok though, it's a good thing.

Mmmmmkkkayyyyy....Mich St and at Nebraska. Those are hardly cupcakes considering you lost 3 O-lineman starting QB and 6 COACHES! I got your cupcake 9-29-12!

Michigan State is non conference? I can understand how you could get confused about Nebraska but come on.

I'm definitely not counting Wisconsin out. I just saw a few highlights of Danny O'brien when he was at Maryland, and he is a lot more mobile than I thought he was. Hopefully it doesn't matter and our defense finally figures out how to defend against mobile QBs.

He's mobile alright and has a solid arm....that's why he was given all ACC QB of the year. He may not have the jukes and agility Russel had, but he is a threat. He reminds me a bit of the QB from Fresno who the Huskers played last year.

I'm definitely not counting Wisconsin out. I just saw a few highlights of Danny O'brien when he was at Maryland, and he is a lot more mobile than I thought he was. Hopefully it doesn't matter and our defense finally figures out how to defend against mobile QBs.

He's mobile alright and has a solid arm....that's why he was given all ACC QB of the year. He may not have the jukes and agility Russel had, but he is a threat. He reminds me a bit of the QB from Fresno who the Huskers played last year.

Reminds me of Blaine Gabby Gabbert