SIGNED OT David Knevel

came to nebraska because of giant chocolate cookie in his hotel room in lincoln....... well kinda!! still kinda funny

Nebraska had David Knevel as soon he saw the big cookie.

“It was amazing. I showed up and in my hotel room was this big chocolate chip cookie with the words ‘Welcome to Nebraska’ written on it,” Knevel, 18, said. “It was the size of a small pizza. It was the best cookie that I ever had. I took it home and it was still good.”

came to nebraska because of giant chocolate cookie in his hotel room in lincoln....... well kinda!! still kinda funny

“It was amazing. I showed up and in my hotel room was this big chocolate chip cookie with the words ‘Welcome to Nebraska’ written on it,” Knevel, 18, said. “It was the size of a small pizza. It was the best cookie that I ever had. I took it home and it was still good.”

Haha this is kinda funny. Other schools give out money and coeds while we give delicious cookies.

"It was amazing. I showed up and in my hotel room was this big chocolate chip cookie with the words 'Welcome to Nebraska' written on it," Knevel, 18, said. "It was the size of a small pizza. It was the best cookie that I ever had. I took it home and it was still good."

Haha this is kinda funny. Other schools give out money and coeds while we give delicious cookies.

Well at least we know our targets. I mean we were going after a lineman.

I wanted to go to a program that would best continue what my family has started. Continue the values of a total person. Character, academics, athletics.

With that, I have decided to take my talents ... to the University of Nebraska.

Very proud that Bo has built a program where kids can (truthfully) say this. Proud to be a Husker.

• Fire 2
I wanted to go to a program that would best continue what my family has started. Continue the values of a total person. Character, academics, athletics.

Very proud that Bo has built a program where kids can (truthfully) say this. Proud to be a Husker.</p>

I second this comment.

Very proud that Bo has built a program where kids can (truthfully) say this. Proud to be a Husker.</p>

I second this comment.

Watching the video took the sting out of wiffing on the Juco's, especially one that would choose Miami. He seems like a good kid, well spoken and should fit in well at Nebraska. I would feel very good about our recruiting class if they are players like Knevel. Character matters.

• 2 weeks later...