Ok... maybe not all of Scout but definitely its sportswriter Peter Fiutak.

NU is one team he expects to disappoint next year arguing that they actually have a more difficult schedule than last year.

Fiutak then goes on to say that you all "might struggle just to finish in the top three in the [horrible division name omitted]" in his Great Programs going nowhere in 2012 article.

Of course he includes his Bruins in his Surprise teams article...

643454.jpg

Discuss/post-gifs-of-outrage or something...

So Bucky pulls a yahoo and misleads us with the thread title and this guy thinks Nebraska is going to finish 4th in the ******* division.

I misled no one! He writes for Scout so by extension, at least in some ways, he speaks for them. He clearly hates you all, I mean I don't even see it being as bad for you as he does and I'm a huge cynical a-hole.

What does it take to get an article on Scout? Are they just plucking the most provacative retards from Bleacher Report now?

[adds to Decked's Summer Job thread]

Also, how dare you use one of those unholy division names. They must never be uttered!

Pile on the underestimation! I seriously love it.

I'm getting more and more excited for this season to kick off. I have a weird, (maybe ill-founded) suspicion that we will respond particularly well to being dismissed as a mediocre afterthought in the preseason.

I'll take this jerkoff over your average Mizzou journalist any day, though. :lol:

Peter (Pete) Fiutak has been an anti-Nebraska douchebag long before CFN was picked up by Scout.com; additionally, the sky is blue, grass is green, and the Earth revolves around the Sun.

However, I do have to say that is a *very* creepy, Sandusky-esque picture of him with a young child there.