NU -19.5, do we cover?

Just a gut feeling but I think that Bo and company are done "saving" things for other games. I think you will see lots of stuff in this game.

Huskers 44

Eagles 16

I don't think they will unless forced to. Not because they don't want to or are unwilling, but because they are unsure of what they will see. It is hard to put together a specific set of wrinkles if you aren't sure what you are going to see.

For everyone saying they are famiiar with our offense because Ellis Johnson was the D Co, you are forgetting that he left the team before the Bowl game, just as Carl Pelini did for us.

Not to mention the fact that bowl game preparation only gave him one month extra preparation on top of the other eight. It's not a gigantic advantage. It's a small percentage of the time.

3 new QB's, none of which have taken a live snap. 1 statue (starter), 1 who can move, and one athlete (true frosh. New HC who wasn't the DC during the bowl game.

IMO, we see something like a 35-10 game. If we don't cover, I won't panic, but I will be concerned, especially if we're sloppy.

or outcoached (pat hill and fresno last year) or out played/motivated (s.d. state)

give me a nice game where we control from start to finish (wyoming, msu, iowa) and i'll be perfectly happy.

3 new QB's, none of which have taken a live snap. 1 statue (starter), 1 who can move, and one athlete (true frosh. New HC who wasn't the DC during the bowl game.

IMO, we see something like a 35-10 game. If we don't cover, I won't panic, but I will be concerned, especially if we're sloppy.

or outcoached (pat hill and fresno last year) or out played/motivated (s.d. state)

give me a nice game where we control from start to finish (wyoming, msu, iowa) and i'll be perfectly happy.

Yup. I'd love to see us come out, flex some muscle and drop 4 straight TD's on them, and then start shuffling in some backups.