By far the highlight of the game is the announcer screamin, "UCLA IS BACK!!!"after the 3rd td.... against rice..... awesome

I lol'd when he said that.

not far off though, UCLA is a basketball school. typically an also ran

I may have had a few too many but I really have no idea what you're trying to say.

Strig implies that UCLA was never that great to begin with. By saying that they are indeed back means they're back to being above average at best. I concur!

Exactly.

So far I see a dangerous UCLA offense, and equally generous defense. Obviously, are D talent is better than Rice, and if UCLA is as aggressive next week as they are today, Rex and Taylor should have a field day.

Ron Zook needs a throat lozenge or something; its painful to listen to. Plus, he seems to miss the mark with a lot of his comments.

So far I see a dangerous UCLA offense, and equally generous defense. Obviously, are D talent is better than Rice, and if UCLA is as aggressive next week as they are today, Rex and Taylor should have a field day.

Ron Zook needs a throat lozenge or something; its painful to listen to. Plus, he seems to miss the mark with a lot of his comments.

Rice was ranked 111th in defense last year. They're scoring on busted plays by the D. I'm not that worried.

Their offense can be dangerous, but as soon as they meet anyone that's physical and will slap them in the mouth they'll fold, imo.

Their offense can be dangerous, but as soon as they meet anyone that's physical and will slap them in the mouth they'll fold, imo.

Oh, I agree that NU's talent level should pose a better challenge than Rice. However, the type of plays they're running are the type of plays/scheme that seemed to fluster our D last year. Ultimately, I don't think the UCLA offense is as fast as Rice is making them seem.

This Vandy - South Carolina contest has been a good game, but I wish I could see the UCLA game just to see what they look like.

This Vandy - S. Carolina game tells me one of two things. Either the SEC has become so good that even Vandy can beat top 10 teams, or the SEC, with its 83 teams in the top 10, is a bit overrated.