A point I need to make....

Nobody on the national level cares about Nebraska, nor should they. You haven't won a conference championship this century. Go to your stadium. The highest number you see is 1999. That was 13 years ago. Your seasons are boring and predictable. You beat a few no-name schools and start off with high-hopes, you get crushed by a legit team, you win a few more games against a few nobodies, you lose a game to a nobody, you implode against a few pretty good team, then you win a game or two before embarrassing yourself in a bowl game. Your first loss will come this week and this board will become a hotbed for negativity and bitterness.

WOAH! Thats a lot of talk for a 6 win team there. I hope you come back to this board after we break your QBs f'ing neck.

Nobody on the national level cares about Nebraska, nor should they. You haven't won a conference championship this century. Go to your stadium. The highest number you see is 1999. That was 13 years ago. Your seasons are boring and predictable. You beat a few no-name schools and start off with high-hopes, you get crushed by a legit team, you win a few more games against a few nobodies, you lose a game to a nobody, you implode against a few pretty good team, then you win a game or two before embarrassing yourself in a bowl game. Your first loss will come this week and this board will become a hotbed for negativity and bitterness.

WOAH! Thats a lot of talk for a 6 win team there. I hope you come back to this board after we break your QBs f'ing neck.

tumblr_m9ksgcZVfj1r0m16v.gif

• Fire 3

That's cool, you can think this. But win or lose for the Bruins saturday, don't drop your man card by not coming here. You better be here after the game to back up this post or you're nothing.

Take it easy guy

Perry sure 94% poof Bruin fans are a little more concerned about basketball and if Shabazz Muhammad not being ineligible for improper benefits in high school and the two incoming studs that haven't been cleared yet. Anderson and Parkers believe.

They are like most Cali fans, greatest thing in the world when good, who gives a crap when they suck. Pretty much the later for Bruin fan the last three decades

• Fire 1

Perry sure 94% poof Bruin fans are a little more concerned about basketball and if Shabazz Muhammad not being ineligible for improper benefits in high school and the two incoming studs that haven't been cleared yet. Anderson and Parkers believe.

They are like most Cali fans, greatest thing in the world when good, who gives a crap when they such. Pretty much the later for Bruin fan the last the decades

I couldn't agree more.

I started doubting my self on the bet i made on Monday. I have gone over all scenarios as how this can go bad. So I called a Bruin. He is not in with the Mora crew, but is in with in the football community of players. I told him what I bet and if I should make a counter bet to just eat the juice. He is a trusted friend of mine. He started laughing and asked why I did not bet more then 20% of my stack. I gave him an explanation of that I am scared of a Wisconsin game or Michigan game when we implode! He said if that happens then be sure you cover the 5 points! That is the only way this game Is under a 17 point victory for the Huskers! I feel better now! Gotta love we are not on the national scene with heavy gamblers these days.