*** The Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I throw up in mouth a little bit every time the announcers calls this defense "the blackshirts".........

I did that earlier today when I caught myself rooting for Miami against the Purple P*****s of Manhattan.

I finally came to my senses and prayed to the Baby Jesus for a meteor to strike the Bill Snyder Family o' Derp Stadium instead.

Papuchis and Bo need to hit Louisiana HARD and get all of these leftovers that LSU/Bama leave behind. Abdullah is a prime example, and Alonzo Moore will be another. We have no speed on defense at all.

I agree about the South. We need to get more speed and athleticism up front. It's really holding our team back.

I wish I had something positive to say about the defense. Field position wasn't in our favor for most of the first half but that doesn't excuse the missed tackles and the nonexistent pass rush. So far, the big ten is looking wobbly compared to the other conferences. Aside from USC, looking like another SEC title type year.