Not so crazy after all it would seem...

So after the Southern Miss game I was pretty frustrated by the play of our D-Line and the fact that once again our Achilles heel appears to be an inability to stop athletic Quarterbacks that successfully run the Zone Read. I made a prediction after that game that we would drop 4 games this year and UCLA would be one of them.

I was immediately ridiculed with the majority of the board responding that we were going to blow UCLA out of the water, they played Rice, etc. etc.

Then the line opens with us being 4-7 point favorites depending on who you listen to, followed by a general consensus of the national media that we would prevail in a tight game...far from blowing them out of the water as many of you said would be the case.

I have a bad feeling about this game and still feel that we are going to lose a close one, I hope I'm wrong and will gladly accept my humble pie if I am.

This is the new world I live in..a die hard fan harboring a fragile psyche with little to no confidence thanks to what has transpired over the last 10 years. Yes, it sucks.

• Fire 1

http://static.someec...858_8047771.png

I won't post the picture so you'll have to click the link

HAHAHA +1

OP, calm down. Back off the ledge. Put the gun down. Put the knife back in the drawer. Burn that rope you're holding. Unplug the hair dryer next to your bath tub. That should cover the bases pretty well. Seriously though, chill the freak out! We will be fine!

So after the Southern Miss game I was pretty frustrated by the play of our D-Line and the fact that once again our Achilles heel appears to be an inability to stop athletic Quarterbacks that successfully run the Zone Read. I made a prediction after that game that we would drop 4 games this year and UCLA would be one of them.

I was immediately ridiculed with the majority of the board responding that we were going to blow UCLA out of the water, they played Rice, etc. etc.

Then the line opens with us being 4-7 point favorites depending on who you listen to, followed by a general consensus of the national media that we would prevail in a tight game...far from blowing them out of the water as many of you said would be the case.

I have a bad feeling about this game and still feel that we are going to lose a close one, I hope I'm wrong and will gladly accept my humble pie if I am.

This is the new world I live in..a die hard fan harboring a fragile psyche with little to no confidence thanks to what has transpired over the last 10 years. Yes, it sucks.

OH MY GOD! How did I not see it. We're FAVORED to win the game, so obviously that means we're gonna lose it, seeing as we didn't even get close to covering the spread against SMU... oh wait. We destroyed SMU and covered the spread. We're going to embarrass UCLA today. Yes, you are crazy. You shouldn't be mourning a loss when the game hasn't even started yet, you should be getting pumped up. Unless you're a troll....

It's GAMEDAY!

I would at least wait until the kick off to worry about the game. They showed strides last weekend. Defensive problems that should be able to be fixed by our Head Coach, or at least work towards them. The O looked good last week, but I think we face better talent this weekend.

Keep the faith, spirit, I have serious questions to, but always give them the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully all of us are wrong on the shortfalls of this program and team.

@Huskershark

I am trying to tell myself that we'll be ok but it's not working. I'm depressed before the game even begins. How can I enjoy it if I'm going to be in fear the entire game that we'll lose?

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, my friend. Whatever happens happens. With that said, if we don't kick UCLA in the teeth right out of the gates for the entire game, I will be disappointed.