Chase Rome quits?

1 Nebraska license plate cover, 3 Husker shirts, and 4 Husker hats.... Jerseys are for children....

Well, I have an autographed Tommie Frazier jersey that has patches from the 3 NC bowl games he was MVP of.

Thats no jersey, thats a treasure!

I have an autographed hat from Eric Crouch, he walked into a pizza restuarant I worked at in high school. I live out of state, so it was real crazy....

Strangely enough, I got the autograph from Tommie at the Southern Miss game in Hattiesburg several years ago... I was walking up the ramp to go to my seat, and he walked up next to me and said, "Nice jersey." Super-nice guy, took pics w/ me and everything...

All I know is that something has to be done to make big-name recruits want to come here. We can't survive on walk-ons and 2-star long-snappers. Losing to teams like UCLA in embarrassing fashion, and having guys quitting the program left and right, isn't the way to do it.

Uh, they lost by six. Certainly bad, not embarrassing though.

Well lets get this crap straight right now! I am the biggest HUSKER FAN EVER! I want the 2nd string QB in! I want the Husker Nation to rise better then the 90 teams! I will knock a whorn out in 2 seconds if he talks smack! I raise my Nebraska flag over the American flag in my front yard! I AM HUSKER NATION! Did I win the biggest Husker fan contest?