Chase Rome quits?

Hey...Bo just punched Chase Rome in the face! He's in the hospital! He might practice tomorrow! I heard this somewhere, and then made some of it up...

OR DID I?!?!?!

:)

I heard Bo put him in the Figure Four and made him tap. Bo is now the Intercontinental Champion.

Speaking of that....this 3-4 defense may be the sweet chin music that NEB needs to K.O. on the competition on defense! 10 win season here we come!!! (actually I still think the team can win 10 games, plenty of season left and the BIG10 blows)

112290_o.gif

• Fire 1

So if players quit do they lose their scholarship for the year? If you are not happy that is fine. Slack off move down to the bottom of the depth chart,but please get that free degree! Student loans blow paying back.

IF he quit because of playing time or lack there of, it's obvious education is the last thing on his mind, as much of a crock as it is that he would feel that way. Just spec of course.

found this on another board-

Via my brother: "Just talked to someone who talked to players. They are switching to the 3-4 and Rome didn't like that. He complained, Bo told him he sucked and he walked out of a team meeting"

I highly doubt he told him he sucked, thats the Bo hate starting to come out. Baker was going to play NT and apparently Rome didnt like that and walked out of a meeting. Its all speculation at this point, just want to atleast keep the speclation on track. Before you know it well have people saying Bo punched him in the face.

Gotta be a record for reliable source.

Anyways, regardless of how it happened or why, this is becoming very concerning now. It has gone from tendancy to pattern with players leaving lately.

haha yeeaaah was the only thing i could find outside of the twitter reports. i, as well, am starting to get concerned. the mary tyler moore incident was easier to push off as pre madonna. with more of this happening it makes me feel like there is a mutiny in the works... hope bo is watching his back

Awesome. Very good sir. :thumbs

primadonna< pre madonna :dunno

• Fire 1

Hows come the gayest, simplest moves in wrestling are always the most devasting and supposed "finishing" moves. A guy gets slammed all over the ring for 15 minutes and then someone drops an elbow on his face and he's paralyzed? :blink:

Don't question the macho's elbow....that move is devastating. It fractures sternums on a routine basis!!!

Hows come the gayest, simplest moves in wrestling are always the most devasting and supposed "finishing" moves. A guy gets slammed all over the ring for 15 minutes and then someone drops an elbow on his face and he's paralyzed? :blink:

Don't question the macho's elbow....that move is devastating. It fractures sternums on a routine basis!!!

4dd92035797b4.jpg

found this on another board-

Via my brother: "Just talked to someone who talked to players. They are switching to the 3-4 and Rome didn't like that. He complained, Bo told him he sucked and he walked out of a team meeting"

I highly doubt he told him he sucked, thats the Bo hate starting to come out. Baker was going to play NT and apparently Rome didnt like that and walked out of a meeting. Its all speculation at this point, just want to atleast keep the speclation on track. Before you know it well have people saying Bo punched him in the face.

Gotta be a record for reliable source.

Anyways, regardless of how it happened or why, this is becoming very concerning now. It has gone from tendancy to pattern with players leaving lately.

haha yeeaaah was the only thing i could find outside of the twitter reports. i, as well, am starting to get concerned. the mary tyler moore incident was easier to push off as pre madonna. with more of this happening it makes me feel like there is a mutiny in the works... hope bo is watching his back

Awesome. Very good sir. :thumbs

I was actually ready to google 'Madonna and Tyler Moore' and see what came up, thought maybe she talked him out of NU football ;)

The truth is, he was paid by Missouri to come here and infiltrate our team, gain our trust and then feed them junk to make them fat and slow. Compton and Cam fell for his lies the hardest. Knowing Huskernation would crumble after a loss, he decided to kick us while we were down and expose himself as the traitor he is.

Well played Chase, well played.

• Fire 2

He was listed as OR for starting tackle with Thad Randle. Maybe he got beat out for the starting role now that Thad is healthy. This of course in addition to possibly moving to a 3-4, there probably was not a place for him at the table.

Also! He is a sophomore. It's not like he was a 5th or 6th year senior. Its not uncommon for freshmen to be as good or better than a sophomore. We did start a redshirt freshman at QB over our returning senior and he didn't quit the team.

It's part of growing up. Be good at your job or someone else will.

While this news sucks if true, it's not going to be a big deal. Rome has played his own part in the sub-par play of the DTs.

I was just talking to my dad on the phone last night, and we got talking about the game on Saturday. We both agreed that the DEs and secondary have both been playing well, minus the missed tackles, but the DTs and LBs are dragging this defense down. I think the 3-4 has potential to work with our personnel.