*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Just had some excitement- a prairie dog got into our shop area and foiled the attempts of 4 grown men to scoot it out the door for about 20 minutes. Never dealt with PD's much but this one seemed pretty darned stupid. We would get him near the door poking him with sticks and stuff but he kept running back deeper into the building. Nearest colony I know if is probably a 1/4 mile away so I don't know what this guy was doing in our neighborhood. Oh well....fun at work.

it took 4 grown men to get him out the door, and the pd is stupid?
I don't claim the four to be mensa cadidates......but the varmint was not helping matters.

sounds like you should have offered the little guy a job.

weighed in at 206.8 this AM. Lightest I've tipped the scales in a long time. :lol:

Checked in at 218 this morning. Stop kicking my butt NUance! I'm down 8lbs since we started, 17 on the year, and 42 since I changed my habits.

Lightest I've been in my adult life and it feels amazing!

• Fire 3

weighed in at 206.8 this AM. Lightest I've tipped the scales in a long time. :lol:

Checked in at 218 this morning. Stop kicking my butt NUance! I'm down 8lbs since we started, 17 on the year, and 42 since I changed my habits.

really happy for you guys. good inspiration. motivation, perspiration, and evacuation of the extra lbs.

but it makes me feel bad about my stagnation.

really happy for you guys. good inspiration. motivation, perspiration, and evacuation of the extra lbs.

but it makes me feel bad about my stagnation.

Don't get full of indignation. Dig your inspiration from your imagination and embrace your repatriation to the hard body nation and it's adulation.

• Fire 1

Those are pretty impressive numbers of yours. I started at my fattest. The first pounds were the easiest to lose. But you had already dropped 35 pounds when we started back in March. Gets harder to take more lbs off. Nice! +1 :lol:

772434370162652998.jpg

Man tries to throw football containing heroin, marijuana, tobacco, and cell phones into a Michigan prison yard, throw comes up short. At least we know what Joey Harrington is up to these days. LINK