*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I have never really paid attention to fuel mileage and probably never will. I just bought an 88 GMC suburban for my fishing rig and it is probably not very economic. When I was in college, a guy that I worked for bought a motorhome and one of my co-workers asked him about fuel mileage and he responded that If he was worried about it, he would have never bought it.

• Fire 1

I have never really paid attention to fuel mileage and probably never will. I just bought an 88 GMC suburban for my fishing rig and it is probably not very economic. When I was in college, a guy that I worked for bought a motorhome and one of my co-workers asked him about fuel mileage and he responded that If he was worried about it, he would have never bought it.

I agree. I mean the first thing I look at when shopping for a vehicle is what I need it for. Then price. Then features and stuff like that.

When I found out my wife and I were expecting twins and already had one kid still in a car seat, my first thought wasn't fuel economy. It was how I was going to transport all of the kids in their car seats. So my choices were mini van or large SUV.

I agree. I mean the first thing I look at when shopping for a vehicle is what I need it for. Then price. Then features and stuff like that.

When I found out my wife and I were expecting twins and already had one kid still in a car seat, my first thought wasn't fuel economy. It was how I was going to transport all of the kids in their car seats. So my choices were mini van or large SUV.

yeah. when we decided to have a 3rd, we went froma 94 Cavalier to a suburban.

This is unbelievable. Talk about having 9 lives. Wow.

MAN SANDWICHED BETWEEN TWO SEMI TRUCKS SURVIVES 26 CAR PILEUP

481043_630x354.jpg

Wow, that's his pickup truck he's in. I figured the article would tell me he survived, and is in serious condition. But no, it says: "Whitby was freed and managed to walk away with just a bruise and a few scratches." Absolutely a miracle to walk away from that without injuries.

• Fire 1