*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Need a bourbon recommendation Paul, if I want a pretty good bourbon what am I buying? And I don't mean your Jacks & Jims of the world

Hudson Baby Bourbon or Angels Envy.

Lots of people would throw out Makers Mark, try Makers 46 instead. Newer recipe and I like it better.

but Hudson baby Bourbon would be my first choice

Okay, I have to admit that the stuff I bough isn't technically a bourbon. It's made in Tennessee, not Kentucky. Just like Jack Daniels is technically not a bourbon. But damn, it sure tastes good. :thumbs:

Sour mash

Been at work about five hours today. Done about an hour's worth of work. Maybe. I am worthless on gamedays. A worthless piece of sh#t. Might as well start drinking and watch the game. Yeah, that's it. I'll just come in tomorrow morning for a few hours. :thumbs:

• Fire 1

Any one want a house plant? Easy to take care of... I've gone 3 months without watering it, and it just keeps going... Free or best offer...

I've killed every houseplant I've ever had. (Back in college some got killed on purpose. And smoked. lol) For me to take it would be a death sentence.

• Fire 2