*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

dt141117.gif

I wonder how Scott Frost would feel about a co-head coach position at NU?

You obviously didn't read today's comic...

Actually, yes I did. That's the point, assuming that SF is more the dogbert type of guy. Since Bo is clearly more of a cat person. LINK :lol:

I'm recovering from gallbladder surgery right now (had it out yesterday morning)

It was laproscopic and they basically blow your abdomen up like a balloon so they have room to work. Buuut it feels like they left the entire balloon in there. I am bloated and miserable. (Actual incision/operation pain is virtually nonexistent though. All went well, apparently. Thank God for hydrocodone...

I'm recovering from gallbladder surgery right now (had it out yesterday morning)

It was laproscopic and they basically blow your abdomen up like a balloon so they have room to work. Buuut it feels like they left the entire balloon in there. I am bloated and miserable. (Actual incision/operation pain is virtually nonexistent though. All went well, apparently. Thank God for hydrocodone...

Fatty!

Congrats on the great success!

Did they give you three holes or four? Glad to hear it went well!

Glad it went well. I hope that was the issue. And I agree with you about the Hydrocodone. It's especially fun to operate heavy machinery on that stuff. :lol:

I really hate the school my wife teaches at. Last year, my wife and I bought a couple winter coats for some kids that didn't have one. My wife went to give them to the kids and the school said she wasn't allowed to give students presents. I contacted the school and asked if I started a coat drive through my company, could I donate the coats to the kids that don't have one. The school said that it was okay. I did and it turned out great.

This year, my wife asked if I wanted to do it again because there are some kids that can't go out at recess because they don't have the proper clothing. I figured I would do it again this year. My wife came home today after work and said that the school is not going to allow it because it isn't a school related drive. Seriously, who the hell would refuse coats and such to kids less privileged. Freaking a$$hole$.

• Fire 3

I really hate the school my wife teaches at. Last year, my wife and I bought a couple winter coats for some kids that didn't have one. My wife went to give them to the kids and the school said she wasn't allowed to give students presents. I contacted the school and asked if I started a coat drive through my company, could I donate the coats to the kids that don't have one. The school said that it was okay. I did and it turned out great.

This year, my wife asked if I wanted to do it again because there are some kids that can't go out at recess because they don't have the proper clothing. I figured I would do it again this year. My wife came home today after work and said that the school is not going to allow it because it isn't a school related drive. Seriously, who the hell would refuse coats and such to kids less privileged. Freaking a$$hole$.

Maybe you should go to a Board of Education meeting, get on their agenda ahead of time, and discuss the topic. Perhaps invite a newspaper reporter, if they don't already attend. It sounds like the principal is being a self centered asshat. You should expose him (or her). otoh, I suppose the asshat would then make things difficult for your wife. Because that's how school politics work.