*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

For the first time ever, I tried shaving with a straight razor last night. What a clusterf**k. Think I only got about half the whiskers off--in strips. Looked like a mini-lawnmower ran up and down my face, skipping every other row. Even drew some blood. I had to start from scratch with a safety razor.

I definitely need some practice. Preferably on someone else's face. Any volunteers?

For the first time ever, I tried shaving with a straight razor last night. What a clusterf**k. Think I only got about half the whiskers off--in strips. Looked like a mini-lawnmower ran up and down my face, skipping every other row. Even drew some blood. I had to start from scratch with a safety razor.

I definitely need some practice. Preferably on someone else's face. Any volunteers?

I have tried this as well. Not a fun experience.

If you got a free ticket to BCS Championship Gamr/Super Bowl/World Series Game 7/whatever sporting event would be your Mecca under the condition that you had to sh#t your pants before you walked in the game and sit in your own excrement for the next 4ish hours, would you do it?

If you got a free ticket to BCS Championship Gamr/Super Bowl/World Series Game 7/whatever sporting event would be your Mecca under the condition that you had to sh#t your pants before you walked in the game and sit in your own excrement for the next 4ish hours, would you do it?

toya3.gif