*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Man.

So a good friend of mine knocked up this girl (they legit like each other though and things are looking up for them) but he's moving out of our house to be with his girl and the baby.

So to replace him, another good friend of mine said that he wanted the room in our house. Which is great, we get to fill our the room and keep the rent low. BUT NO! He decides to move to Omaha to save money. In Omaha, he pays less for rent, but has no job and no job prospects. In Lincoln, he has 2 jobs, one of which pays quite a bit.

Then, he says that he won't move to Omaha and will move in with us. Says that he's changed his mind.

Then he says that he'll definitely move in and that he's got a great job opportunity!

Then, he says that he quit both of his current jobs and that everything rides on that one job interview. He's either working there in Lincoln or moving to Omaha but won't know which one until a couple of weeks from now, leaving myself and my roommates in the dark for 2 weeks.

Dick move.

MAKE UP YOUR f'ing MIND, DOUCHEBAG

Google Flu Trends tracks certain search queries that are believed to be directly correlated with the spread of the flu virus. This information is collected and used to estimate flu activity around the world. According to Google.org, Google has compared their estimate to those of "traditional flu surveillance systems" and have found their tracking to be quite accurate. LINK1 LINK2

This is sort of cool. You can tweak the map to show city trends instead of state-wide trends. Nice job Mr. Google. :thumbs: