*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Best way ever to end a weekend last night. Built a fire in the fire pit after a full day of yardwork. Sit by fire with my two and one-half year old kid having drinks. Him with cranapple juice. Me with Johnny Walker Red. :lol:

lol +1 for getting the obscure Greek mythology reference. :lol:

tumblr_l7mhxlulXB1qc073co1_r1_400.gif

“Simpson, eh? As for him, many years will pass, where he will remain unaware the Sword of Damocles is dangling over him. And when he least expects it…”

In the same way that I can attribute my knowledge of Opera to Bugs Bunny, most of my obcusre Greek mythology has been spoon fed to me by The Simpsons...

• Fire 1

Just got back from an investment "meeting" with a guy that wants to open a brewery, with a small bar/restaurant, in Lincoln.

Here's what I learned:

1. Lazlos is awful and you dont really know it until you try something that is truly superior.

2. All meetings should serve beer, especially ones where someone is asking for money.

3. I'm drunk.

4. It's 65 out, I think I need to sit on the deck and have more beer.

5. Who am I kidding, two hour nap before dinner.

Last week was my worst week ever in three years of picking college football games against the spread. 7/20. I was hanging in there for about half the day. But then only picked 2 out of the last 9 games. I suck. :facepalm: