*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Could you spray your junk with it instead of using a condom?

i realize you have never had sex, but you will want the moisture. it is important. ask your parents or a trusted adult.

i liked the guy that wanted to put it on his boat. i would want to see that.

There's still going to be moisture. It's just not going to stick to your skin. Are you missing that?

They spray it on the guys boots and he can still slip in the mud because the mud is slick, but it just doesn't stick to his boots. Got it?

all right, calm down. i still would not do it. how do you suppose it would prevent conception anyway?

After watching their video on how to apply the product, I'm pretty sure it will kill you if it touches your skin. So it's out of the question anyway.

In regards to your conception question, um... Plan C :lol:

How's about plan A?, as in just keep your damn pants on.

Didnt work for me either. I have a 3rd little fella on the way. :P

you've been bangin' again?

We dont "bang". We "conceive". It's all business in the account-house.

No need to create any more young-uns. You just need to get a hankerin' for some biscuit and syrup instead. If it's extra-crispy, just scrape it off and chow down! Mmmmmmm!! LINK

you've been bangin' again?

We dont "bang". We "conceive". It's all business in the account-house.

No need to create any more young-uns. You just need to get a hankerin' for some biscuit and syrup instead. If it's extra-crispy, just scrape it off and chow down! Mmmmmmm!! LINK

uh44337,1260225418,family_guy_puke.gif?bc

YWzETHv.jpg

Marriage or rape? 90-year-old Saudi weds 15-year-old girl

Last Updated: Mon Jan 07, 2013 14:29 pm (KSA) 11:29 am (GMT). http://www.alarabiya.../07/259048.html

The recent marriage of a 90-year-old Saudi man to a 15-year-old girl has sparked condemnation from human rights and social media activists in the kingdom.

On Twitter especially, activists criticized the parents of the girl for giving her to a man decades older than her.

In an interview, the groom insisted that his marriage was “legal and correct,” and that he paid a $17,500 (SAR 65,000) dowry to marry the girl, who is the daughter of a Yemeni father and Saudi mother.

The 90-year-old told the story of his first night with the bride. He said she entered the bedroom before him, and she locked the door from inside so he could not enter. This, he said, made him “suspicious about some kind of conspiracy” by the girl and her mother.

He vowed to sue his in-laws to give him back the girl or return him the expensive dowry. LINK

I dunno why people are mad at the old codger. Shouldn't they be mad at the mother who sold her instead?

/ Ya know, she looks pretty hot in that pic. I think she was a bargain at only $17.5k.

90 years old and he still wants to/is able to get it on? Wow.

That is pretty impressive. I mean, 90? How is that even possible? :lol:

He gets assistance from the use of a cane! Get it? Cause he sticks the cane....... Aww Nevermind! :P

I though something like that was up. When I saw him putting batteries in his cane. :lol:

I bought a bottle of Makers. A buddy of mine drinks it all the time. Pretty good. I had been drinking A LOT of Bulleit Rye lately.

EXCELLENT timing on your purchase! LINK

I saw that last night! Might have to get some more since that bottle I bought is gone already!

I bought a bottle of Makers. A buddy of mine drinks it all the time. Pretty good. I had been drinking A LOT of Bulleit Rye lately.

EXCELLENT timing on your purchase! LINK

pretty weak what they are doing. just bad business practice. demand is good, diluting your product to squelch demand is bad. if anything, they should have raised their price.

edit: here is another explanation:

That said, one way ot think about this is as part of an overall rebalancing of Beam Inc.'s bourbon portfolio. The same company that makes Maker's Mark also brings you Jim Beam at the lower end, and Knob Creek, Basil Hayden's, and Booker's (my choice of the whole lot) at the higher end. In the context of an overall growing bourbon market, the point isn't just to sell any one brand of bourbon, it's to manage all the brands simultaneously. Beam's different bourbons compete with nonconsumption of bourbon, but they also compete with each other. Raising Maker's Mark prices would have spillover consequences for the price of other bourbons in the portfolio, while if some customers are alientated by the steps taken to keep Maker's prices low they may simply upshift to Basil Hayden's or Booker's.

also, this person got a free bottle of maker's for tweeting something nice about it.

grammar nerds, i need some help understanding something. i have a problem with neither/nor. take this statement: 'i can neither confirm nor deny'. would it not make sense to just say 'i can neither confirm *or* deny'? because confirm and deny are the two things of which neither can be done. when you say 'neither' you are saying neither of these two things; do not do this or that. to me it just seems like when you say neither/nor the 'nor' is unnecessary or redundant (it has a double negative kind of feel) and 'or' works perfectly fine coupling the two thing of which the 'neither' is relating to.

'nor' is a weird word to me and seems unnecessary.

thoughts? i know i did not explain this too well, but this bothers me.

grammar nerds, i need some help understanding something. i have a problem with neither/nor. take this statement: 'i can neither confirm nor deny'. would it not make sense to just say 'i can neither confirm *or* deny'? because confirm and deny are the two things of which neither can be done. when you say 'neither' you are saying neither of these two things; do not do this or that. to me it just seems like when you say neither/nor the 'nor' is unnecessary or redundant (it has a double negative kind of feel) and 'or' works perfectly fine coupling the two thing of which the 'neither' is relating to.

'nor' is a weird word to me and seems unnecessary.

thoughts? i know i did not explain this too well, but this bothers me.

"Nor" might be more helpful in spoken communication than for writing.

"I can neither confirm or deny" sounds a lot like "I can either confirm or deny." But the "nor" makes it unambiguous: "I can neither confirm nor deny."

btw, When I write something like this I use "or" with a "not" out front: "I do not confirm or deny." /just personal preference.

/ And, congratulations Gunner sd'sker!