*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I think it's time for me to crack open another bottle of George Dickel Tennessee sippin whiskey. It's good stuff. I bought a case of it a while back. Got three bottles left.

I've been a keen follower of the "NUance buys a case of George Dickel chronicles."

This gets a thumbs up. :thumbs:

I think it's time for me to crack open another bottle of George Dickel Tennessee sippin whiskey. It's good stuff. I bought a case of it a while back. Got three bottles left.

I've been a keen follower of the "NUance buys a case of George Dickel chronicles."

This gets a thumbs up. :thumbs:

Ha ha! I did give away one bottle. Gave it to my dad when I went home for Christmas. But I ended up drinking 75% of that bottle during the three days I spent there. lol :lol:

Holy s&*t Malaysia is going to kill me. Out hitting the tiles last night, and as we were walking through a parking lot to a bar, I somehow missed a huge concrete curb, whacked it with my foot, then proceeded to slow fall. Huge raspberry on my knee, and thought I dislocated my shoulder, but it immediately popped back in. Proceeded to spend the rest of the night texting my RN friend back in the states to self diagnose, if I truly dislocated it. Woke up today with a raging hangover, but the shoulder seems fine, a little sore but no huge pain. Full range of motion, with less, and less soreness as the day goes on, and only when I move it, no numbness, tingling, or grinding sounds. Think I got lucky... No more drinking for me...

Who am I trying to kid.....

Holy s&*t Malaysia is going to kill me. Out hitting the tiles last night, and as we were walking through a parking lot to a bar, I somehow missed a huge concrete curb, whacked it with my foot, then proceeded to slow fall. Huge raspberry on my knee, and thought I dislocated my shoulder, but it immediately popped back in. Proceeded to spend the rest of the night texting my RN friend back in the states to self diagnose, if I truly dislocated it. Woke up today with a raging hangover, but the shoulder seems fine, a little sore but no huge pain. Full range of motion, with less, and less soreness as the day goes on, and only when I move it, no numbness, tingling, or grinding sounds. Think I got lucky... No more drinking for me...

Be careful over there. I don't think their health care is any where near what ours is. Oh, and watch out for that first step, it's a doozy. :D

Be careful over there. I don't think their health care is any where near what ours is. Oh, and watch out for that first step, it's a doozy. :D

Funny how sometimes when you're drunk you end up getting hurt less than if you'd been sober. Well, if you'd been sober and done the same dumb thing, that is. :lol:

Funny thing--there's been a giant housefly buzzing around in my office the past week or so. About halfway between the size of a housefly and a deerfly. I don't recall seeing a fly in February before. I call him Henery.

o8zf6kq.jpg

The camel spider also known as the wind scorpion or sun spider is in fact a member of the solifugae family and not a spider at all. It’s of the arachnid family but not actually a spider. They are very large for an arachnid and can reach up to 6 inches (15 cm) in length. They’re usually light brown in color are covered in fine hairs. Interestingly, the male is usually much smaller than the female but has longer legs. LINK