*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I have no idea. when I typed it I thought "hmm, that's not quite the smart-sounding word i was hoping for. What the hell. We'll give 'er a shot". The word I was after was "acolyte". Dont ask me how the hell I came up with acalyctic. Sounds like an allergic reaction to a laxative or somethin.

Ahhhh, acolyte fits perfectly. I figured it might be a typing hiccup, but couldn't for the life of me figure out what word you intended. .

I don't feel that it is. Until NUance's cheeky post claiming "he wins" most of the posts were just random discussion points that don't warrant an entire thread of their own.

Also, I hate getting sick, but hopefully I caught it early enough since I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks.

btw, when you mentioned buying a reasonably priced whiskey last Friday, it compelled me to stop off at the liquor store on the way home. I picked up a Jim Beam (while label) 1.75l for $25. That's a pretty incredible price. I might just cellar another at that price, while the gettin's good.

What will they think of next?!

I wonder if I could coat my truck with that. I would never have to wash or wax it again.

Heck with the truck. I'm going to spray some on my butt. I'll save a ton not having to buy toilet paper! :lol:

• Fire 1

What will they think of next?!

I wonder if I could coat my truck with that. I would never have to wash or wax it again.

Heck with the truck. I'm going to spray some on my butt. I'll save a ton not having to buy toilet paper! :lol:

I didnt even think of that.

Holy cow, You just opened up a pandora's box of possibilities.

Could you spray your junk with it instead of using a condom?

i realize you have never had sex, but you will want the moisture. it is important. ask your parents or a trusted adult.

i liked the guy that wanted to put it on his boat. i would want to see that.

What?