*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

In addition to the full cups of water covering my desk, the black and gold streamers, and the hundreds of balloons filling my office, my coworkers also bought a large box of cookies decorated to look like buffalo chips that said "G Rock Go Buffs" :lol:

So are you officially a resident of Ft Collins now?

Yes and no.

I start Monday, but I'll just be living in a hotel until I can find a place to buy.

I'll try to remember to invite ya over for a Husker game when the season starts, have a few home brews and some eats and yell at the TV (hopefully not because of the D again). We've got a couple other Husker fans on my Cul de Sac (not HB posters to my knowledge), We usually get together for a game or two each season. I usually try to pick good but easier early season games for this cuz I wouldn't want to be in a pissy mood with company over.

In addition to the full cups of water covering my desk, the black and gold streamers, and the hundreds of balloons filling my office, my coworkers also bought a large box of cookies decorated to look like buffalo chips that said "G Rock Go Buffs" :lol:

So are you officially a resident of Ft Collins now?

Yes and no.

I start Monday, but I'll just be living in a hotel until I can find a place to buy.

I'll try to remember to invite ya over for a Husker game when the season starts, have a few home brews and some eats and yell at the TV (hopefully not because of the D again). We've got a couple other Husker fans on my Cul de Sac (not HB posters to my knowledge), We usually get together for a game or two each season. I usually try to pick good but easier early season games for this cuz I wouldn't want to be in a pissy mood with company over.

That'd be cool! If all else fails, my great uncle lives in FoCo and he apparently watches the games at a bar somewhere lol

Had a sandwich from Silver Mine today. Hadn't been there since I lived in Arizona.

A few of my favorite places to eat in Foco;

Hu Hots downtown on College- love that place but might take ya a few times to figure out your favorite combination.

Beau Jo's pizza same area

Rodizio (if you love meat go for it all but just the "salad bar" is excellent too)

Five Guys burgers-great burgers and fries.

And you gotta try the Sigma Green Chili beer at Coopersmiths.

Had a sandwich from Silver Mine today. Hadn't been there since I lived in Arizona.

A few of my favorite places to eat in Foco;

Hu Hots downtown on College- love that place but might take ya a few times to figure out your favorite combination.

Beau Jo's pizza same area

Rodizio (if you love meat go for it all but just the "salad bar" is excellent too)

Five Guys burgers-great burgers and fries.

And you gotta try the Sigma Green Chili beer at Coopersmiths.

Just reading that makes my mouth water for a Five Guys burger. My house where I used to live in Alexandria VA was a few blocks from a Five Guys. And my office in Old Town Alexandria was a block away from another one. The original Five Guys restaurant was only a few miles away.

Just reading that makes my mouth water for a Five Guys burger. My house where I used to live in Alexandria VA was a few blocks from a Five Guys. And my office in Old Town Alexandria was a block away from another one. The original Five Guys restaurant was only a few miles away.

I love their burgers but I did have a bad experience at a Five Guys in Colorado Springs a couple weeks ago. It might've just been a fluke but their burgers were not up to snuff that day. Not sure if it was a one day problem or an issue with that particular franchise. The one in Foco has always been really good though. Lots of people go on about Smash Burger but Five Guys is better IMO.