Niles Paul loves Capri Sun

GSG

http://www.washingto...6e190_blog.html

During training camp, Niles Paul talked to me about his love of Capri Sun and why he stocked up on the classic juice drink before heading to camp. He also mentioned that he didn’t bring his favorite flavor, out of fear of having his Redskins teammates help themselves.

“I didn’t get no Strawberry Kiwis, though,” the tight end said at the time. “I have a lot at the house and I didn’t want to bring them to the room or up here [to practice] because they’re gonna drink them all.”

Well, the folks at Capri Sun heard his concerns and sent Paul a case of the Strawberry Kiwi flavored drink, along with a letter of support.

How's come it's always rich-ass athletes that companies send free sh#t to? Just a thought.

What Husker From Kansas said, plus the fact that they get all this free advertising now with this article. Nobody writes a story when us broke-ass message board posters get a freebie. I got a free t-shirt today. Nobody cares, though.

How's come it's always rich-ass athletes that companies send free sh#t to? Just a thought.

What Husker From Kansas said, plus the fact that they get all this free advertising now with this article. Nobody writes a story when us broke-ass message board posters get a freebie. I got a free t-shirt today. Nobody cares, though.

You got a free t-shirt today? That's awesome! How did you manage to do that?

Because of this:

That's hilarious. And now I want some Capri Sun. Looks like I'm taking a break and walking to Walgreens.

/you know, I sort of have a craving for Capri Sun too. lol