Hello Huskers!!!

I think everyone is being a little too nice. After I personally was a witness to how we were treated in Madison last year, I hope you lose by 40 and have a long miserable ride back home! I never had a problem with Wisky before that game but I will always remember how classless of a fan base you are! Although you will enjoy the atmosphere, the history, the tradition and the class of the Husker faithful! We are and always will be the REAL BIG RED! You win a couple conferense championchips and thing that your a perenial power...couldnt be further from the truth! Good luck but not really! GBR!

I think everyone is being a little too nice. After I personally was a witness to how we were treated in Madison last year, I hope you lose by 40 and have a long miserable ride back home! I never had a problem with Wisky before that game but I will always remember how classless of a fan base you are! Although you will enjoy the atmosphere, the history, the tradition and the class of the Husker faithful! We are and always will be the REAL BIG RED! You win a couple conferense championchips and thing that your a perenial power...couldnt be further from the truth! Good luck but not really! GBR!

Wowsers.

Chill dude. It's not like you went there and had "piss balloons" thrown at you.

We will beat them on the field with superior talent, and in the stands with a superior fan base!

Wowsers.

Chill dude. It's not like you went there and had "piss balloons" thrown at you.

We will beat them on the field with superior talent, and in the stands with a superior fan base!

I understand where both of you are coming from as I was in Madison as well for the game.

Here is the deal though, I'll shake your hand if we lose and keep our fan base's reputation in high regards, but make no mistake it isn't because I want to or would like to.

Bottom line, we HAVE to beat these guys and I want it done by a considerable margin to leave little doubt.

• Fire 8

Hello Huskers!!!

Welcome aboard! It just so happens that we haven an open position for you. We lost our resident cheese-tard--a poster named Bucky with over 4500 posts--when he got deployed to some unknown secret military location that doesn't have computers. Coincidentally, Bucky was taken from our midst just one week before the Badger game.

Hope you stick around! :lol:

Calm down buddy. I'm doubting the OP was the one who treated you like sh#t, so show him the same courtesy that he/she is showing you. Because you had a bad experience at a game you can't treat an individual of the fanbase like sh#t because you have a bad perception of their collective whole, despite the fact that they are being perfectly polite and cordial.

• Fire 2

^^^^^That was pretty harsh. Trash talk means nothing, but having a quality reputation does. The "talk" gets sorted out by 18-22 year-olds on the field.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck Saturday.

Bring cheese curds...fresh ones, that squeak when you bite them.

Last time I was in Wisconsin, the relatives were mortified that I even consider buying cheese curds at the airport. They made a special trip to a dairy outlet to get us "some decent ones."

Oh, and bring rain as well...

...Leave the dairy cows home, I had enough of them when I used to go to Platteville to help out. That's a tough way to make a living.

3596_zps57ea9ed9.gif

I think everyone is being a little too nice. After I personally was a witness to how we were treated in Madison last year

Madison represents Wisconsin as much as Ernie Chambers represents Nebraska. Madison, Wisconsin is a slice of Cal Berkeley transported to a nice state. I spent a lot of time in Wisconsin, and the difference is akin to upstate New York vs. New York City.

Besides that, what you are is what you choose to be. No amount of Colorado fans, Texas Longhorns, or a slice of the Badger student body can affect your behavior. It's all whatever you want to be, so don't blame what you do or don't do on what someone else once did or didn't do. </SERMON>

• Fire 3