New addition to the field

knapplc

:blink: What's the purpose of that?

This is Nebraska marketing Nebraska.... Welcome to the 21st century gentlemen.... This is smart, futuristic, and innovative. I love what Nebraska is doing with the uniforms (for one game), the recruiting weekend, the marketing. In my opinion they are handling this all very well, and if we win it could become a very benefiicial weekend for the football team....

Yep, had that figured out in the previous 62 posts. Thanks.

Well the statement "What's the purpose of that" suggests that you didn't have it figured out.... So, you're welcome....

:blink: What's the purpose of that?

This is Nebraska marketing Nebraska.... Welcome to the 21st century gentlemen.... This is smart, futuristic, and innovative. I love what Nebraska is doing with the uniforms (for one game), the recruiting weekend, the marketing. In my opinion they are handling this all very well, and if we win it could become a very benefiicial weekend for the football team....

Yep, had that figured out in the previous 62 posts. Thanks.

Well the statement "What's the purpose of that" suggests that you didn't have it figured out.... So, you're welcome....

:blink: That was the 2nd post of the entire thread. I had also responded numerous time after in support of it, once I know what it was even for. Thank You.

Randy York and his blog about #huskers.

Forget about Nebraska’s and Wisconsin’s alternative uniforms Saturday night, and quit wondering why those black shoes they’re wearing

. Let’s get down to something else fans will notice when the Cornhuskers emerge from their awe-inspiring
and kick off Homecoming on a beautiful autumn evening on national television … the new #HUSKERS hashtag logo painted this week in whiteon both ends of Memorial Stadium’s fabled turf.

Link: http://huskernsider.tumblr.com/post/32483667174/huskers-experiential-sign-of-the-times

I thought it was suppose to say #Knapplc???

Ha, yeah. :D @knapplc is the single most boring twitter account, ever. I have like 50 followers, and I feel bad for them. If they're waiting for me to tweet anything profound or interesting, they've got a long wait ahead of them.

You sell yourself short Knap.

T_O_B

G>B>R

What if the Nebraska Cornhusker team thought of putting this on the field? You know, to embrace you fans, watch the team win against our first Big Ten opponent at home. Just a thought. To me it's just a guesture to fans...like myself that enjoy watching student-athletes compete and get a fine degree at a wonderful university. So....it says #HUSKERS on the field....I truely don't find anything wrong with that....not now or ever!

Doesn't bother me at all.

Glad to hear the turf is up for replacement.... from the games I've watched on TV this year, it looks rather worn.

I'd suggest throwing the alternating color gimmick out the window and just do the whole thing in the darker green.

here comes the red turf a la Boise debate...